• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you think is the best BUT cheap SYE KIT?

oh haha well that's cool

but alright i guess i'll just get a front d.s. out of an auto. xj since it seems fine with you.

cuz i figured well if i break it i can't alway just have a spare one with me and it'll be easier replacing it on the trails you know

I would also like to keep both shafts th same lengths. I like the JB kit, because of the shorter yoke, but My jeep is only lifted 3", and I plan to stick with the 8.25 or run a D44. Both of those extend the pinion yoke further FWD than the D35. If you run a D35 & 4.5"+ of lift, you might want the AA kit keep the length right.

They are basically exactly the same,go for the best buy!

well im probubly going to be putting in an 8.25 so..... should i go with the JB or AA?

I haven't measured them personally, but according to the info on their website, the JB is the rshorter of the two, if you are planning to keep your lift low, you might need the shorter one with the 8.25 to keep the driveshaft from bottoming out If you are planning to lift higher, then you might want the AA to keep the driveshaft from overextending.

You guys need to check out Tattons for your drive shafts. Curtis has a ebay store only online, but his phone # is listed on that site. Call him, he will personally answer the phone, take you order and send you out a shaft as beefy as a TW for almost 1/2 the cost. I recently ordered double cardian w/1330 joints - $235 shipped!

Back