• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Nick, what's 'oil filter service' ???

I know there is a place in clackamas too but haven't had time to check anywhere yet... Probably wont have time until this weekend.

Oil fliter services

And tubes and hoses

All they do is custom hoses and fittings and they have all the ads ball brass stuff

got the calipers and backing plate for a rear disk conversion for my jeep. gonna be a bit before its installed but excited about having disks all around lol

72FE9C82-395F-463A-98E5-DA7478401D30.jpg

I finished installing my alarm today... Except the key sense wire. I think that one may require some experimentation, cause the FSM is a little unclear as to anything about it besides that it is a switch that does stuff when a key is in the ignition. And I fixed my steering lock.

Got the MJ running today. The little 4 banger sounds pretty good, definently not the 2.5l TBI that it used to be.

I also dropped out the front axle and cut off the frame side control arm mounts and started plating the frame so I have a good base to build off of.

20141227_143225_zpsebf9681b.jpg

20141227_175222_zps080fc8f0.jpg

Very jealous right now lol

Got the MJ running today. The little 4 banger sounds pretty good, definently not the 2.5l TBI that it used to be.

I also dropped out the front axle and cut off the frame side control arm mounts and started plating the frame so I have a good base to build off of.

20141227_143225_zpsebf9681b.jpg

20141227_175222_zps080fc8f0.jpg
Yeah, that's awesome is running! Time to start coming back up to work on mine.

Sexy!

I ordered some new leafs, and some slotted/drilled WJ rotors. Got some work to do!!

That throttle body really make a big difference?

I had a caliper stick yesterday, luckily it happend close to home, so I limped it back (scared the shit out of myself drifting a few corners on the way) and took my brothers jeep to get another caliper. Swapped it out tonight and seems ok. Guess that's what I get for being lazy and only changing one last time..... Only reason I didn't do both was because I thought I'd have the wj stuff on by now, but I'm too cheap and lazy to get the last few parts and get it done.

So many things to do.....

Back