• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you arriving?

... And I am less than 20 minutes from arriving in Attica

first one in town needs to stop by dave's house down by the river and say hello.:laugh:

Not much snow on the ground...

mac 'at Robbie's now' gyvr

Re: Re: What day are you arriving?

first one in town needs to stop by dave's house down by the river and say hello.:laugh:

Dave wanted to know if Negro Bill would be here, I said you'd stop by. He also said once he went black, he'd never go back.

We have no porches here, so I won't be a monkey this trip. :D

Hey Guys! This is Sam (OKB's ole lady). Just wanted to say that we are finally leaving St. Louis headed for the Badlands. We should be there in about 4 and 1/2 hours. Can't wait! Winterfest, here we come! !

I'm at Brad's!

Hmmm. OK so after reading the itinerary I'm thinking I may leave late Wed afternoon for a late Wed evening arrival...

scooby "put me to work on anything needed done cause I'll be around to help all weekend" xj
Changed again. Late Thurs morning/ early afternoon...

Anyone else having a hard time concentrating at work this week? Ready to go.

yes. i have today and tomorrow to get done.

i only thought about jeeping all week.

wife cant wait till its over so i can think about her and the baby again:eyes:

now that the jeep gear is loaded up and camp gear tonight the rest of the time will be very long

wife cant wait till its over so i can think about her and the baby again:eyes:

now that the jeep gear is loaded up and camp gear tonight the rest of the time will be very long

Girlfriend is convinced WF is a month long event...

Big 'claims it's the only thing I've done in 2014' Hank

Dave wanted to know if Negro Bill would be here, I said you'd stop by. He also said once he went black, he'd never go back.

We have no porches here, so I won't be a monkey this trip. :D

lmao!:kissyou:

Ky we drove by the campground where your tent blew in the river!

mac 'throw back' gyvr

Ky we drove by the campground where your tent blew in the river!

mac 'throw back' gyvr

lol!

KY hope you and family are doing well!

Back