• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you arriving?

Rolling in Friday morning.

Debating which day or days I should come being this is my first. Mine is I will have two small kiddos(6 & 4), camping is probably out, so we are going to have to hotel it, since our RV is still being updated. That and we are looking at about a 250 mile drive home. Not sure if I want to stay Sat night or go home on Sunday. Still kind of in the air.

ih "finishing the final details" scoutlover

saturday night is the event.

dinner at the hall+raffle

then campfire at the campground.

6 more hours of work tonight, one more part time shift tomorrow night then I am off until the 12th.

See you all Thursday morning!!

Well because of work/wife/daughter I won't be there until Saturday morning. I've got a few friends that will be there Thursday to set up camp and wheel Friday. Looking forward to meeting some of you and picking up my stiffeners from Brian.

This will be my first time wheeling in 7-8 years. :rof:I have been itching to get back out there and get comfortable on the trails again.

Safe travels to all and see you Saturday.

Hmmm. OK so after reading the itinerary I'm thinking I may leave late Wed afternoon for a late Wed evening arrival...

scooby "put me to work on anything needed done cause I'll be around to help all weekend" xj

Looking like Friday afternoon for us.

shooting for thursday by 11pm depends how long it takes my parents gf and buddy to get ready.

Anyone else having a hard time concentrating at work this week? Ready to go.

Back