• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you arriving?

Scott Mac. said:
I don't know how you do it Jeff:confused:

Easy, 2 days out, 2 days back. And I've got a 5+ hour head start on ya........

1300 miles, that is 2 LONG days of driving, though.

No, 2 LONG days of driving (about 2200 miles) is NJ/PA to Grand Junction from early Saturday AM to late Sunday PM!

CHW, Lawn Cher', Eagle, and myself should be established at Slickrock CG by late Monday morning, SEP 29. Allowing us to play around for a week before the trails get littered with pieces of NAXJA's finest. :D

Mike in NJ :patriot:

You guys aren't going to abuse me too badly for having brought a non-xj as long as I bring an XJ too, Right? ;)

ChiXJeff said:
Easy, 2 days out, 2 days back. And I've got a 5+ hour head start on ya........

1300 miles, that is 2 LONG days of driving, though.

it's not that bad really. when we drove out in march, we covered 600+ miles a day for 4 days starting around 10 am and getting off the road by 7 pm. Kansas was boring though.

Desert Jeepin said:
I plan on convoy'n with Porch Puppy, and we should be rolling in late afternoon Friday, 3rd.

How's he like his new truck? :)

Goatman said:
How's he like his new truck? :)

I'm loving it! Been home from Bakersfield, to the lake and back, driving it around town all weekend and this week - and I still have fuel left! If the bedliner comes in this week, I'll be down on Saturday to get it. Thanks again Richard! :D

Porch Puppy said:
I'm loving it! Been home from Bakersfield, to the lake and back, driving it around town all weekend and this week - and I still have fuel left! If the bedliner comes in this week, I'll be down on Saturday to get it. Thanks again Richard! :D

Did you get a diesel, Andy?

Jes

smokin.gif

Shari and I will be taggin' along with the Road 21 group as well! See you all Sunday evening!

Re: What kind..

Dan Riggs said:
of diesel is it?
Danno (Powerstrokes rule!)

He got it from me.....what kind do you think it is? :) :)

Powerstroke, baby.......6.0L :D

Probably show up sometime on the 5th. For some strange reason dad wants to go by the salt flats and see what is motorhome will run.

Later,
Lincoln

BillR said:
I won't be there until Thursday afternoon sometime. (10/9) Can't take the kids out of school more than 2 days...:(

Ditto here....
I'll be either thursday night/Friday morning...

Back