• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what are we doing?

Coffee, uniform, 12 mile footmarch with 45 lb rucksack...

All before 9am :wierd:

Yucca-Man said:
Insomnia. It's that time of year again.

I can loan you my OOP C++ book :speepin:

GI-John said:
Coffee, uniform, 12 mile footmarch with 45 lb rucksack...

All before 9am :wierd:

Well, its good to hear that the Army is now filling their packs before they go on a hump! When I was in NBC school at Fort McClellend Ala. for the Marine Corps, I saw Army recruits there going on a hump with empty packs! I was shocked! I hope that was an isolated incident. Also is it true that Army recruits get "stress cards" that they can use if they are having a "bad day"? I have heard rumors and wanted to know for sure. Not bashing the Army in any way...just wanna get my observations verified. :us:

Getting packed, to head south to MOAB! ,nener-nener-nener!

theschwarz1 said:
Well, its good to hear that the Army is now filling their packs before they go on a hump! When I was in NBC school at Fort McClellend Ala. for the Marine Corps, I saw Army recruits there going on a hump with empty packs! I was shocked! I hope that was an isolated incident. Also is it true that Army recruits get "stress cards" that they can use if they are having a "bad day"? I have heard rumors and wanted to know for sure. Not bashing the Army in any way...just wanna get my observations verified. :us:

rofl...troublemaker! I noticed the same in Pendleton on Land Nav courses. Here the Marine students are walking around w/ at least loaded daypacks, and the Army ones staged their gear at the bleachers before heading out.

I asked one of their officers why, they answered,"We work smarter, not harder."

Its jsut a difference in mentality, and I sure HOPE that hump you saw was an isolated incident...

Me, I'm sitting here trying to justify getting up early enough to go run before formation tomorrow.

To answer the original question: working on various new and exciting ways of being unpleasant.

Hanging out with two white mice, a tall stupid one and a short one with a big head. We're plotting to take over the world!!

pinky_and_brain.gif

Tim

Cursing the internet and its wiles...considering sleep now

Back