• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are these 95 XJ Wiring connectors?

Lordhelemt

NAXJA Forum User
I'm doing a 4.0/AW4 swap and pulled the entire wiring harness (engine side) plus the TCU, PCM, and engine side main fuse panel. I'm finally getting around to the wiring and before I start thinning the XJ and marrying it to the CJ harness I was wonder what these connecters are.

There are 4 connectors (3 in one loom and 1 in another loom with the windshield washer squirter tube). These are the only connectors that pass through the fire wall to the cabin side.

I'm a new member so the site is not allowing me to post pics/attachments. That said, there is one connector that I'm particular interested in. It is a rectangle, black in color, and is 7 pin, male (3 on one side, 4 on the other). This particular connect is in the loom with 2 other connects (one 12 pin with a white face and one small squarish 4 pin). Any chance this is the connector that goes to the brake light switch? It looks similar to the brake light but the brake light switch only has 6 pins and is also a male connector.

Back