• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WFO Concepts

JOSEJALAPENO

NAXJA Forum User
I just want the Sierra Chapter to know how nice & EZ WFO concepts are to deal with. I have been talking with Del for all my steering needs with my Hp 44 swap. He knows his stuff when it comes down to it. All the stuff i have gotten is just top knoch. I just wanted to let you all know WTF with WFO.. :greensmok

I would also like to jump on Joe's bandwagon here. I had WFO narrow my hp44 housing for me. Since it was a 2 hour drive they offered to narrow it pretty much while I waited and the cost was the same as if it was a normal job. It took just over 2 hours (there was a lunch break in there too) and they did a great job. Not only did they narrow the housing but they also trimmed my TNT truss to fit the new width of the housing, for no extra cost. While at the shop I mostly talked to Trevor, but have talked to Del in the past and a little while there. Both are really nice guys that really seem interested in what the customer wants. Trevor kept showing me various projects around the shop they were working on (like a straight axle conversion on a Nisson Titan, or the fully custom $10k axles he was building for someone) and answered every question (many!) I had about my own project.

Back