• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Western Ma trail run, August 11

billyjp2 said:
h
2585105400098019726S500x500Q85.jpg
pics do no justice as to how sketchy that was, anyways great oics Bill, i may toss up a couple clips tonight of a couple stucks:D

Mudskipper said:
I had a great time today. It was nice meeting everyone. We'll definitely do this again soon.
Glad to hear everyone had a good time! Once I get my rig fixed up I'll need to take a run down there to wheel with you. :D

Rob, Mike, everyone, thanks for having us down. Next time we'll be running on a little more appropriatre rubber--other than that, I think everything worked very well.

If anyone has a pic of us on the big rock, that would be cool to see, though the pics don't do it justice (actually, if anyone has ANY pics of our truck, that would also be cool--I'll post the few we took of others).

Michael G.

Last edited:
whats actually kinda funny is, i didnt maake that run because of a club run, but the funny part is, i was on the same trail!
2000 xj 3.5 superflex 32 maxxis bighorns. dark blue. i saw some of you guys there. we were coming down you were going up

2000bluexj said:
whats actually kinda funny is, i didnt maake that run because of a club run, but the funny part is, i was on the same trail!
2000 xj 3.5 superflex 32 maxxis bighorns. dark blue. i saw some of you guys there. we were coming down you were going up
i was telling mike that you were with the wrong club:D

2000bluexj said:
well, that was my second run with them and i actually just got my sticker! any how, who says i cant join two clubs???
its a great idea, heck im a member of a couple clubs including this one!

Back