• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WeRock event at Rausch Creek 7/13-15

whatevah

It's Yellah!
from the Rausch Creek website...
WE-ROCK coming to Rausch!

Event Itinerary

Friday, July 13th Tech and Registration at Hampton Inn 3-7 p.m. (Exit 100 of Interstate 81)

Saturday, July 14th and Sunday July 15th

Gate open @ 9 a.m. for competitors, spectators and vendors (use gate with the We-Rock signs)

Event starts at 10 a.m. both days

2 p.m. Sunday Shootout (Top 6 Battle for the Win!!!)

ADMISSION

Adults $10 per day Kids 8-15 $5 per day Kids 7 and under FREE!

If you are wheeling at the park that day and wish to be able to spectate at the competition, there is an additional $5 charge in addition to your wheeling fees. Come to the usual entrance gate to get checked-in, the other entrance (with the We-Rock sign) is for competitors and spectators who are not wheeling.

-----
from what I've heard, they dropped the wheeling fee to $15 for drivers for the weekend! so, I guess for $20, you can wheel until you get bored, then go watch the competition. I'm gonna try to drive up to see the competition (will be taking a car, though. much faster trip and better gas mileage)

turns out, the wheeling pricing was off... it's still regular cost to wheel, and $5 more to get a pass to watch the event.

Back