• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wellsville

zjdxj

NAXJA Forum User
Want to go trail riding! heard there are good trails in wellsville Oh. any info will help! is it private property? fees? legal? orv reg? rules that i should know before i go?????????????? Thanks for your help!!!

We go there all of the time. A bunch of us have campers there. The land is private, but the owners let folks ride there. I was told there is about 3500 acres to ride. I've been going for five years and we're still finding new trails. Everything from mild to wild. Two of the camp grounds will charge an admission (Springer's forbidden zone and Oak Tree). But if you enter from Clark Ave./ Intermodal Pkwy(mapquest 2400 clark ave) there is no fee.
Rules? Just have to abide by a few of the Ten Commandments (you chose which ones) and NEVER EVER leave your vehicle, 99.9% chance it will get raped, pillaged and burnt.

If you more info just ask.
And if your in the area Labor Day weekend we'll be in the campground just before the tracks just look for a white XJ we'll show you around a bit.

Guy

just was out there today, first time. slick today. but hella fun. Got a stock 98. lots of things to play with there. Kids and i can't wait to go back.

Back