• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well, I got laid off!!

If you're handy at building websites, I could hire you! I don't have a ton of money to spend on the project, but maybe we could work something out? Let me know!

Leep said:
I know, what the hell man...I will dig up somthing on andy...hmmmmmm...Dammit I know there is somthing here, I will find it...ohhhh, here it is.

Hmmmm when the engine is under water take the food off the gas locker...

Hehehe....No worries. I'll still have a beer with ya Andy.

Talk to you soon

Yeah, I was thinking "This will be cool, I will make a big splash, that water isnt that deep" hahaha

now me = :repair:

Only difference is no one offers to come wrench on my shit.....I worked on it saturday without any help (except the neighbor). Sunday it was too windy.:gonnablow

silverslk said:
Yeah, I was thinking "This will be cool, I will make a big splash, that water isnt that deep" hahaha

Only difference is no one offers to come wrench on my shit.....I worked on it saturday without any help (except the neighbor). Sunday it was too windy.:gonnablow

Hey bitch! Just ask! Ohh wait, I was loading xmas trees all weekend, I couldn't have come helped anyways!
:party:

silverslk said:

andy you liar i told you anytime you want to work on it give me a call. next time im leaving you in the canyon! :D

Sorry Robert! Darn terrible time for that to happen too, man. If I had any skills whatsoever, or any money, i'd help you out. Unfortunately, my IQ is like 45 and i'm lucky to have the deadend job i do! Best of luck to you brother.

erikwylie said:
Hey bitch! Just ask! Ohh wait, I was loading xmas trees all weekend, I couldn't have come helped anyways!
:party:

Look, I didnt need my fenders taken off...........:doh: Hasta HAHAHAHAHA

Skwerly said:
Sorry Robert! Darn terrible time for that to happen too, man. If I had any skills whatsoever, or any money, i'd help you out. Unfortunately, my IQ is like 45 and i'm lucky to have the deadend job i do! Best of luck to you brother.

DUDE you crack me up. My boss is sitting here looking at me like I have a 45 IQ because I am laughing hysterically !!!!! :jester: (checked the spelling of that one before posting.haha)

Robert, sorry to hear about that man :( Abbott labs (formerly Guidant) here in temecula just layed off over 700 people. I'll keep my eyes open for any jobs that pop up.

jeeperjohn said:
Robert, sorry to hear about that man :( Abbott labs (formerly Guidant) here in temecula just layed off over 700 people. I'll keep my eyes open for any jobs that pop up.

I think what we need is to create a post much like the craigslist post. There are many that are either looking for a new job or have just gotten laid off. There are also many that know of a place the is looking for someone.

Just my .02 worth.

Leep

We need to do a NAXJA Wal-Mart boycot for him at least this year !!! Hartlesss to do it a couple weeks before Christmas.Like they couldnt have waited 3 more weeks ? Gezzz Good luck man you will be better off in the long run even though they just threw your Christmas in the tolit :(

97xjdawg said:
We need to do a NAXJA WAMU boycot for him at least this year !!! Hartlesss to do it a couple weeks before Christmas.Like they couldnt have waited 3 more weeks ? Gezzz Good luck man you will be better off in the long run even though they just threw your Christmas in the tolit :(

Fixed it for you...

Leep said:
Fixed it for you...
Thanks

Nationial RV in Peris just shut there door and put 600 people on the street !!

So Robert...now you can devote all your time to being the NAXJA SoCal Chapter President.

Sorry man. Gimme a call when you get home.

well shit my work just hired 20 more laborers at minimum wage (less if they had to forge papers) what ever you do don't go to work for a landscape company if you wana make a decent wage

Sorry about that Robert. That sucks. You'll bounce back though.

xL8 APEKSx said:
It's just life's way of forcing you to take that little vacation you've been putting off!

That does suck Robert but he does have a point. I remember being fired and collecting unemployment for 8 months. You know what I did? Went wheeling for several weeks with Handlebars to Pismo, Sierra's, etc... Don't worry about it iff you can make some cutbacks and get by without stressing take your time.

Back