• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well HELL.....I guess it gets everyone at some point.

There's a chance I may be able to fly you out there, just waiting for a check to show up in the mailbox. If it makes it through the bureaucracy and finds its way to me in a timely manner I'll get you out there no strings attached. I missed my grandfathers service a few years ago due to funds and have been regretting it ever since. I'll be in touch if the check comes...

Andy, I say this with the deepest sincerity, since we have been friends for quite a while now... I am sorry for your loss.

I hope you dont mind, I took the liberty of sending a little something to your paypal... if your pride is really killing you, I will pull this back, bit if not, please go.

Andys paypal address is: [email protected]

Andy, Sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is tough, I know....been there. Prayers out to you and your family. Sent a little something to paypal to help out...Have a safe trip...Larry

Andy.....what can I say man...sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. With my dad in and out of the hospital (which he is back in) this really hits close to home for me. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out. You have done so much for so many people on here. God bless you brother!

Andy,

I don't know you- but I know what it is like to lose your Dad. I feel for you.

Please allow others to support you so you can suppoort your family. It's so very important in times like this. Be there with the blessing from your friends.

Deepest condolences,
Andy

Just texted with Lily again, they are very grateful, and on their way now. They have a car situated (Eric, you rock!!) and are gonna drive through the night!!

Great to hear they are on their way! Thanks Eric for the car and thank you to all who contributed both financially and through well wishes!

Andy, brother you've helped so many of us it's a privilege to give back. I wish i could give more my friend. Drive safe.

I gave Lily the number that they need to call to see if he qualifies for military burial benefits.

Last edited:
Andy, so sorry to hear this man... your in my thoughts buddy! hey you can use my civic wagon for as long as you need man, no worries!

Back