• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weld on Beadlock Rings

SOUTHTEXASXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just ordered my new tires and wheels 15x10 Cragar soft 8's and was looking for weld-on beadlock ring recomendations!
Hit me up with your pics and choices.

GRIMUS99XJ said:
tennesse off road was making them for 15" soft 8 at a reasonable price may want to look at them. I dont have any pics but there are a few local guys running them and like them.

is it TOR I didnt see them?

GRIMUS99XJ said:
Just talk to John over there (the owner) he said 199.00 plus 25.00 shipping to you. He also confirmed they will work with the crager soft 8 and it comes with anti coning rings

are these welded on the lip or inside the rim?

DIY4x thats where i got mine and there great and there on American Racing rims.

Here is a pic of the outer rig
313391737.jpg

I think there like $45 per rim thats for there logo rig

check them out at diy4x.com

I dont know all the details on the ones he is selling as far as design goes. The guys locally had them made by him before he mass produced them so not sure if anything has changeds but his number is 615 248 8638 and just ask for john. He is really easy to deal with

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
$65 a tire on their site

if your talking to me there not even out yet kinda speaking but call Kurt up and talk to him tell him that you would like a price on the logo beadlocks. He is a great guy to deal with. and there the ones that set inside the lip and you weld on.

Newbie question time.
I've often wondered this.
WTF is an anti-coning ring and what does it do?

Back