• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome

This was one of my ideas. I came out of a quiktrip one day and someone had put s vjc card on mine and thats where I got the idea. I was hopong to have several hundred business cards printed up and have them handed out to members to keep in their center console to put on XJs when they see them.

I copied the naxja logo to my desktop and converted it to a .jpg using paint. I went over to avery.com and used their business card creator and just made up a sheet that has the logo on top and then reads this:

Nice jeep, check out NAXJA at www.naxja.org
It's a website devoted to Cherokees and Comanches

Just plain and simple, to the point, that way in the 2 sec they might give to reading it they get all the information. If you want me to e-mail you the template shoot me your email address via PM and I'll send it to you(anyone).

What about having some sort of monthy meet? Always nice to put a face with all the names and good time to plan outings... Just a thought

Dominic, I can't do monthly but I wouldn't be apposed to quarterly. I think the next M&G should be in Casa Grande, that way Pheonix and Tucson guys can meet up.

Dominic, I can't do monthly but I wouldn't be apposed to quarterly. I think the next M&G should be in Casa Grande, that way Pheonix and Tucson guys can meet up.

This is a great idea, Casa Grand is a great spot. We should sell naxja stuff there too, I know I would pick up some stuff.

All of this is good but why don't we focus on the real issue... this is an off-road club full of guys that don't wheel their $H!T... I wouldn't join a club cuz someone put a card on my mall crawler... ild join a club cuz I saw there guys out wheelin and havin fun... I can't wheel saturdays just nights and Sunday but I go wheelin... almost every weekend my rig is worthy... why don't we hit some popular trails... wheel butcher jones, coke ovens, box canyon. Its the fun easy days where your gonna meet the most wheelers who are gonna care to join a club... but most of you aren't going to sacrafice being rock crawlers just to have fun but luckily the pres is down to wheel... anyone interested in just having fun feel free to hit me up... ill be gettin some out in the coves Saturday night... I'm not gonna hold my breather

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

All of this is good but why don't we focus on the real issue... this is an off-road club full of guys that don't wheel their $H!T... I wouldn't join a club cuz someone put a card on my mall crawler... ild join a club cuz I saw there guys out wheelin and havin fun... I can't wheel saturdays just nights and Sunday but I go wheelin... almost every weekend my rig is worthy... why don't we hit some popular trails... wheel butcher jones, coke ovens, box canyon. Its the fun easy days where your gonna meet the most wheelers who are gonna care to join a club... but most of you aren't going to sacrafice being rock crawlers just to have fun but luckily the pres is down to wheel... anyone interested in just having fun feel free to hit me up... ill be gettin some out in the coves Saturday night... I'm not gonna hold my breather

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Sorry my junk is down for some fixin otherwise this could be fun.. plus I really like the rocks and hard trails..

themud

Back