• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome

YEAGS

NAXJA Forum User
AZ Members Only Forum.

Just like the national members only forum on the main page. Discuss business, inquire about members stuff..... you get the idea

This separates the red letters from the users. Use the forum people or we may lose it.

Remember this is NOT the DEN. So keep it family friendly. Regular BOD updates and chapter business will now be available to discuss here and for your input.

Post up people!

Use this stuff up guys, if you have questions or comments about what we are doing let us know. We can't read minds so we are trying to get members input.

I would like a kick ass large sticker with the NAXJA AZ chapter logo on it ( the one frome the t-shirt thread). It this does not exist then I would like to try and get some made. feed back? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place...

I would like a kick ass large sticker with the NAXJA AZ chapter logo on it ( the one frome the t-shirt thread). It this does not exist then I would like to try and get some made. feed back? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place...

Definitely something to ponder.

This is exactly the right place to post that. And that is the some of the input we are looking for.

I second the motion for kick ass stickers

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Im gonna need some glass to put it on... Anyone got some for me??? Oh wait there is no more room on my junk now for windows..

:roflmao:
game on bitches...

Pretty durn sweet...I'll take a sticker as well. As soon as our computer shows up I'll post up a hopefully t-shirt worthy pic.

I'm going to print off my own. Would be quicker and easier if you guys have access you a color printer. That way the BOD doesn't have to use funds to get them printed and then pay postage to send it to all the members. Unless somebody knows someone in the printing industry that could help out.

Back