• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

he will be ditching them, as of now its just a matter of spending money that no one has. disc swap, gears, lockers, brackets, tube for links, heims, airshocks.
the cool thing is, that hes going to run a "Jana 67" in the front. maybe jana 87 rear. never herd of them????? google wont help hahahah try pirate.

hes convinced me to put those in my extra ford 60. cause the chevy 60 is already gearded and mostly in.

me n frady always have this problem. one down other is usable. mine will be rolling soon, his is now dissasembled. haha

Carl Jantz is a really smart guy!

The Jana stuff is clever, I want the 54 kit for my 44 if the r&p ever break.

Problem is that I have the wrong carrier break!! I'd have to change the arb.

Carl Jantz is a really smart guy!

The Jana stuff is clever, I want the 54 kit for my 44 if the r&p ever break.

Problem is that I have the wrong carrier break!! I'd have to change the arb.

I did a lot of research on the jana 54 when I was going to scratch build a chassis.... Lots of money and work

The bigger ring gear would be nice.....

Though it would appear that a cryod hp44 r&p is stronger than a rcv.

Maybe I don't need the Jana!

The edges of the gears were worn to a point so bad that you could turn a ribeye into ground chuck in a matter seconds by smashing it with the pinion! :rolleyes:

I had a code P1391 after I got done redoing all the engine seals, timing set, harmonic dampener, etc. I took it to the shop on post and it turns out it just needed a new cap and rotor. I went ahead and put new NGK plugs, wires, cap and rotor in while I was at it. Runs and drives great now.

Dang, what a boat anchor! You should ditch the drums & switch over to discs to save weight.

I will prop get rid of them when I link the rear ....I just wanna wheel it
Like Aj said plan is spools front and rear I'm going to run the 67 front and the 70u rear I already have.
now if I only had money to do it all

I had a code P1391 after I got done redoing all the engine seals, timing set, harmonic dampener, etc. I took it to the shop on post and it turns out it just needed a new cap and rotor. I went ahead and put new NGK plugs, wires, cap and rotor in while I was at it. Runs and drives great now.

Don't tell Doug you're using expensive spark plugs.

t-frady that's quite a pile of shingles you got there too, reminds me of home.

Speaking of which I should flip another few bundles over, let em dry out a bit, and carry them down to the stack in the basement.

Yea I'm doing my roof soon been putting it off for about 2 months for it to cool down a lil
Next weekend will probably be time to do it

Man this has been a productive weekend. Mark helped me haul some scrap off to make a few bucks Saturday morning.

Today I found my new favorite show. "Lizard Lick" was at the top but now it has been surpassed by "Here comes Honey Boo Boo". Making the south look great once again.

Man this has been a productive weekend. Mark helped me haul some scrap off to make a few bucks Saturday morning.

Today I found my new favorite show. "Lizard Lick" was at the top but now it has been surpassed by "Here comes Honey Boo Boo". Making the south look great once again.

Even more so...........making GA look top notch!

I went with some friends to Hollytree ORV park only to get rained on twice.........making the whole park a muddy slippery mess. The first trail is only 300 yards, but 2.5 hours later we were winching each other every 50 feet. Needless to say, it was a long laborious day.

Been nice to have a day off to relax a bit. I received the sliders this week from Tomken that I won at the Crawl, and since I already have sliders on my XJ, they were nice enough to let me get MJ ones instead so long as I made up the difference in pricing. Glenn came by this morning to pick them up as they will be going on his son's MJ...along with that SWEET bumper that Tyler built!

Good to see ya again Glenn! Thanks for lunch!

Don't tell Doug you're using expensive spark plugs.

$2.99 is expensive?

I got the really basic ones, not the super double extreme platinum ones.

Been nice to have a day off to relax a bit. I received the sliders this week from Tomken that I won at the Crawl, and since I already have sliders on my XJ, they were nice enough to let me get MJ ones instead so long as I made up the difference in pricing. Glenn came by this morning to pick them up as they will be going on his son's MJ...along with that SWEET bumper that Tyler built!

Good to see ya again Glenn! Thanks for lunch!

Good to see you too!

Spent some time around the house and in FLo-Town on Saturday, Sunday sat and watched tv most of the day while doing laundry, Monday drove to Charlotte with two of my best friends and then to Wadesboro... Picked up the slidders Tim got for the MJ and an e fan and shroud for the '97.

I got A LOT done... Just not all on the Jeep.

Replaced the valve in the power steering pump on the trail Jeep

Replace the Power steering pump on the Pontiac

Did a full brake job on 2002 Honda Civic

Rotated the tires and did a full brake job on April's 98 XJ

Installed WJ lower control arms on the 93 DD XJ.

Cut the grass.

Drove to Sunset SC to check out some water falls with the kids.

DSC_3694edit.jpg

Nice! I need to take a ride out there and check them out myself. Would be an easy trip for me...

Back