• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Parent's came down for a visit and to take me out to dinner and buy me stuff. Doing more homework and getting packed up for the trip to Raleigh tomorrow once I get off work.

Meet nick, wheeled my junk, got a cardio workout!

Got 4th in the tournament, here are a couple clips. I was controlling this match and was up in points until he caught me in a choke in the last min. oh well, win some lose some. This kid won 2nd place at NAGA (North American Grappling tournament) and weighed in 13lbs heavier than me so not too bad I guess. (I'm the one in black)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aq6eFNVZrg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BdLds9iCko

Edit: sorry they are so short, my gf had some trouble with the camera.

built a 14bolt up for a buddy. also installed an air tank in the jk and worked on finishing up the motor on the tow rig. been busy and that was only friday and saturday...

Well lets see...

1) Woke up conveniently 10 minuets before my one and only class (8am) today due to my alarm not going off.
2) Went to pull a part to grab a fuel pump for a Renix i've been working on along with a couple of other things, in the 45* rainy weather
3) GF decided she wanted to be "just friends"
4) Pulled fuel pump out of Renix to see the discharge line had simply fallen off due to the person who replaced it failing to tighten the clamps, thus making the trip to PAP in the miserable weather unnecessary
5) Cranked Jeep up after re installing the fuel pump to see fuel gushing out of the fuel pressure regulator and onto the exhaust (lovely place for the regulator I might add).

Cliff Notes: Downright crappy day.

That is a really bad day. What happened on #3? Didn't she just pull off some suprise party for you? Seems strange since "friends" don't put together and plan that kind of stuff. Friends attend.

Sorry. I hope you days get better.

That is a really bad day. What happened on #3? Didn't she just pull off some suprise party for you? Seems strange since "friends" don't put together and plan that kind of stuff. Friends attend.

Sorry. I hope you days get better.

Yeah she had taken me to the Chevelle concert a couple of weeks ago as a surprise. In a nutshell she said she didn't feel the same way she did in the beginning (we had been dating about 5.5 months)...and to be honest within the last week I was starting to feel the same way. Just some things that were really getting under my skin. It was a bummer on Thursday yes, but in all honesty i'm not a wreck over it or anything. Crap happens. Life moves on.

I did take some time off work this weekend to get out of town to visit some friends and my cousin...about 360 miles round trip which was nice. Allowed me to get my mind off of things here and clear my head for a day.

Need to get the mpg's back up on the Jeep...14mpg on the highway isn't very nice.

I'm glad you are okay with the situation. Keep your chin up and find another hottie. That's my motto.....wait, I married. Uggh, nevermind.

Put new rotors and ceramic pads on my wifes DD and changed the oil in my DD. Spent today chilling out and watching the Titans get STOMPED!!!!!!

Put new rotors and ceramic pads on my wifes DD and changed the oil in my DD. Spent today chilling out and watching the Titans get STOMPED!!!!!!

You obviously never checked your phone.

Oh. The answer would be a negative on that. How'd you know?

Put the halloween decorations out in the front yard. Had lunch with the fam at Cracker Barrel, killed some of our wait time and found a geocache hiding right on the front porch. Had the in-laws over for dinner, my brother in-law is coming to live with us for a while. Hoping to kick his ass into being a better person/student (he's failing every class in high school) Made geocache for the Cub Scouts for our hike next weekend. Went to Pow Wow, found out Elvis doesn't care to much for crowds or the beat of an indian drum. Went on a hike and picnic at Long Hunter State Park. Fiona enjoyed getting to just have fun with taking pics instead of doing a photo shoot. Now we are working on converting our office to Ryan's new bed room.

Back