• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Will be competing in the brazilian jiu jitsu Tennessee state tournament this saturday. Wish me luck!

yeah it is! i started the big waggy up and drove her around the neighborhood. that motor is runnin like carp. i'm ready to drop it off and get it back running like a top.
so far, the miniwag is runnin pretty good, just a little louder than it was when i got it. i'm guessin i developed an exhaust leak at wooly's. i'll fix it in the next couple weeks. gotta drive it to memphis tomorrow...

that motor is runnin like carp.

how does a carp run?
carp_two.jpg

i said hi to marks jeep today.... i think he brings it up here to get work done just so it can live inside ;)

Are you kiddin....when it's home, it's under the carport and the DD is outside in the rain. What's wrong with that picture??:doh:

Priorities man!!! Got to keep 'em straight. :roflmao:

I hate everyone who has a garage. I'm working on getting a carport at some point. It will be big enough for both Jeeps and our camper.

I hate everyone who has a garage. I'm working on getting a carport at some point. It will be big enough for both Jeeps and our camper.

i dont have anything right now... i got scoffed at by my mother for tearing a d30 apart in her garage.... dont think i could get away with a whole vehicle right now

yeah, when i first got my first xj, it sat in my parent's carport with the transmission out for a couple months, because i couldn't afford that crappy internal slave cylinder that the peugot came with. if i'd only known then what i know now, i woulda swapped in the ax15 then, instead of waiting until the ba10 sounded like an air raid siren....

Well lets see...

1) Woke up conveniently 10 minuets before my one and only class (8am) today due to my alarm not going off.
2) Went to pull a part to grab a fuel pump for a Renix i've been working on along with a couple of other things, in the 45* rainy weather
3) GF decided she wanted to be "just friends"
4) Pulled fuel pump out of Renix to see the discharge line had simply fallen off due to the person who replaced it failing to tighten the clamps, thus making the trip to PAP in the miserable weather unnecessary
5) Cranked Jeep up after re installing the fuel pump to see fuel gushing out of the fuel pressure regulator and onto the exhaust (lovely place for the regulator I might add).

Cliff Notes: Downright crappy day.

Back