• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Yeah. Cut the stock cross member out and the winch can fall out. I had some 1/4 plate bent to fit the winch a little tighter than C channel did and I also didn't like the sharp bends C channel has.

Finished up the front clip and roof. Doors next.
be7c3f6d2e68ad6522a82b4e480f8f78.jpg
f318106daa984884b2488801aa2818e3.jpg
f196414d67c45e08b99a9d1d674bf066.jpg
b817121a5acf5f1e346324f9ef337ad5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked on the MJ with Glenn Saturday. Will update that thread soon. Went to Columbia with D on Sunday and had lunch at the Carolina Ale house with her and her son.

I haven't done much of anything with the Jeep in awhile. I am hoping to get a new side window cut this week so that I can install it over Thanksgiving. I have an idea for an access panel window.

I haven't told you guys the best news. My Grand now needs a radiator.

Hey I got great Monday news too. Insurance on the car's went up. Was $2550 every 6 months now it's $4900.00 WTF!??? Time to drop two jeeps and adjust some things..... Might have to adjust some more things. Aint life F@#$ing grand!

My turkey day will probably be spent installing a new radiator in the Grand. While I'm at it, I will install the new, uncracked plastic core support and turn signals that aren't epoxied in place. It should at last clean up the front of the ZJ.

Hey I got great Monday news too. Insurance on the car's went up. Was $2550 every 6 months now it's $4900.00 WTF!??? Time to drop two jeeps and adjust some things..... Might have to adjust some more things. Aint life F@#$ing grand!

Holymoly man. Mines 1100/6months for 3 jeeps. What are you driving?

Holymoly man. Mines 1100/6months for 3 jeeps. What are you driving?

I have an 18 year old set of twins. Only one drives and his insurance is 1800 every 6 months.

$300/month?!? That seems crazy. No wonder kids don't care about getting a drivers license anymore. They can't afford the car, gas and insurance to run it.

Man, 300 a month is robbery for that.

Insurance is robbery period. It just jumped up. I'll check other companies but a teen with a drivers license is expensive.

I have an 18 year old set of twins. Only one drives and his insurance is 1800 every 6 months.

Wow! I have never paid that for any of the boys. My 23 year old with a not so good record is $68 a month for liability only on a 89 MJ, thats been rolled by him once.....

We have Nationwide

My 3 Jeeps and 99 Powerstroke are only $450 every six months, the 94 XJ and truck are full coverage. But I have never had a wreck or ticket, ever. My wife has her own insurance and pays more than I do for 4 vehicles, for her 2016 Compass. We won't mention her driving record;)

Mine is up there because 3 years ago I rolled into a car Christmas eve at a light. I was in a 96 Mercedes with my sons. 6 months later Geico calls me and ask if the passenger was hurt..... Then with his accident into a curb in June we have "insurance points" against us. Both my 2014 Jetta and his Mercedes have full coverage. So that contributes too. After Thanksgiving I'll call some companies. Speaking of, have a great Thanksgiving ya'll!

Back