• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Come to Nashville. They don't have anything stating that motors are excluded, and they have 11 WJs on the yard.

$350 for an "engine package - fuel injected" is $210.

Sounds like a road trip is in order. I'll go to the yard and help you pull it. It's only 8 hours.

EDIT - the LKQ stores in Greer, Charleston, and Greenville SC are all doing 40% off this weekend also, and I saw nothing on their websites that excluded motors either.

Come to Nashville. They don't have anything stating that motors are excluded, and they have 11 WJs on the yard.

$350 for an "engine package - fuel injected" is $210.

Sounds like a road trip is in order. I'll go to the yard and help you pull it. It's only 8 hours.

EDIT - the LKQ stores in Greer, Charleston, and Greenville SC are all doing 40% off this weekend also, and I saw nothing on their websites that excluded motors either.

Of course I'm currently broke! I looked and Charlotte is actually closer then those three. LOL!

Of course I'm currently broke! I looked and Charlotte is actually closer then those three. LOL!

I give you EXACTLY what you wished for, and you are going to pass? Borrow it from the boys, Tell D you can't take her to dinner for the next 6 months, sell a kidney.

Make it happen, dude.

I give you EXACTLY what you wished for, and you are going to pass? Borrow it from the boys, Tell D you can't take her to dinner for the next 6 months, sell a kidney.

Make it happen, dude.

Yea when I said something to Glenn III he was not amused. We are supposed to put the drive train in the MJ this weekend........

You can do both - it's a three day weekend!

Good day at the junkyard today. Got upgraded sealed beam headlights for $3.50. Got a steering gearbox for $24. Got a set of pioneer speakers for six dollars.

Good scores!!

I found a full set of skids last week. I'm not sure what going rate should be, but I got them for $40. I was happy with that

I just sold a front for $20, the trans usually goes for about $10, and the fuel tank between $50 and $75 depending on the 97+ or the 96-.

You did pretty well.

safe travels!! sounds like a blast !

So far so good, even arrived several hours before planned by going standyby on an earlier flight! Out of Mexico City now, tomorrow morning going to try and beat the crowds to Teotihuacan, its the site I am most looking forward to, if you dont know it google it, impressive site

I made a prototype adapter plate to install a GM drive by wire throttle body on a stock 4.0L intake. I just have to wait for the CNC machine to arrive to start cutting the actual pieces.

On Monday I replaced the track bar on my Mother-In-Law's 1998 XJ. It was worn out at the frame mount.

For all you guys wanting skid plates, they make it incredibly difficult to work on an XJ with a stock suspension. I just about chunked the front skid since I had barely enough room to get in there and do what I needed to do.

Back