• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Tom, glad to see you will be back in ATL. Swing by the shop if you need anything, and keep an eye on the EXPO for upcoming camping stuff.

~ Stump

So, some of y'all know that I got a new job at the beginning of August.

The company I am working for is headquartered in northern California, just outside Sacramento. Well, looking at the map today, I learned that the corporate office is just a meer 35 miles from the trailhead for the Rubicon Trail.

I'm pretty excited to get out there for a meeting sometime....maybe extending over a weekend and hitching a ride with the Sierra Chapter guys over that track!

Oh, the possibilities!!!

I hate you!!!

That being said, I found out Thursday approval has been given for me to start traveling for my Job now, and our customers are literally any utility industry in the country. We do frequent California quite often...

I know I'll regret this but started my bridge replacement on Thursday.

I think his XJ needs one worse than him.

No, I didn't realize we were talking about teeth. I thought we were refering to those devices that make crossing rivers easier.

April had some toothy work done recently. It's certainly no fun. and it's super expensive!

Ghost is getting a new grill for him and his XJ.

I think his XJ needs one worse than him.

No, I didn't realize we were talking about teeth. I thought we were refering to those devices that make crossing rivers easier.

April had some toothy work done recently. It's certainly no fun. and it's super expensive!

Yea... no doubt!

The mother-in-laws 1998 XJ just got a new set of tires. You guys are going to love this, we put stock size back on it!!!! P215/75R15 Mastercraft Courser AT2. Nice.

Weekend is just beginning. Already got stuck last night.

aefca04f-c819-73a6.jpg

Tires were full of air so i couldnt get any traction. I hate mud.

620336_10100701038804795_2020388217_o.jpg

This is the only chrome on my jeep. I shortened my tailpipe since it was pointed directly at that bushing and bolt. I just threw on that downturn pipe to keep the heat away.

Sorry the pic is so big.

Back