• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Sweet, the local Subie forum will love this! Can't wait to see it.

thought you guys might be interested in my latest customer job, he might pop in here i recommended the site to him. He just bought 33x10.50's for it and wants it to be trail worthy without chopping the fenders, currently sitting on a 3.5 RE were going full frame stiffeners and a rock-krawler kit with 5.5 inches of lift.... ive been doing a lot of fab and hotrod work lately but i thought you guys might be interested in this one
IMAG0555.jpg

Gunmetal Blue FTW!!!!

Here is a little sneak peek of what I was working on today! I hope to finish up tomorrow and get some pictures posted of the finished product! Did a similar retrofit on my cousin's 99 and the output was great!

b7c24a90.jpg

Here is a little sneak peek of what I was working on today! I hope to finish up tomorrow and get some pictures posted of the finished product! Did a similar retrofit on my cousin's 99 and the output was great!

b7c24a90.jpg

How much do you have wrapped up in the retrofit?

b7c24a90.jpg

Which projectors? I'd be interested in a write-up I have had a pair of projectors hanging around for awhile.

So, how much weight you think your adding to the front of that Subbie?

Back