• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need more trail leaders

Vince

NAXJA Forum User
We need some more trail leaders for this event. I do have some people that are willing to lead but it means that they will have to give up one of their trail days to do it.

There are a few more trails that my Dad and I can lead but as this could be his last ever trip to Moab, he wants to drive some that he hasn't done before.

Please take a look at the attached PDF and let me know if you can help.

Attachments

• Fall Fling 2009 Trail Leaders v1.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
OK. I have put myself down as a standby leader for each day that I am not already leading a trail. PDF updated to v2. Anyone else want to take a slot or two for themselves?

Attachments

• Fall Fling 2009 Trail Leaders v2.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
Wow how did Top of the World rate as a medium trail?

I will help you out with anything you need and can discuss it with you when you show up. I'd like to meet some new wheeling buddies and hang out with the ones I know too

Mike R

I went by Charles A. Wells's 2nd Edition of his Moab trails book (2007). He rates it as 'Difficult'. In the new book he says it has changed a lot since the first book in 1999. From the photo in the book I thought it best to rate it a Medium for our purposes.

I've never been to the top. I got half way and one of my front shocks punched it's way through the top bushing. By the time I had got it fixed, everyone else in my group was on their way back.

There is one spot on the trail that I remember a Volkswagen Vanagon couldn't make one year for Easter Safari. You should try it in the snow, that was fun wasn't it Thom!

Last edited:
Back