• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We have lost one of our own...

Someone left an HRO catalog in my truck that got me really thinking about Mike today.

Wherever you are buddy, we haven't forgotten about you.

Funny I thought of Mike also today. A friend has a son graduating from HS school this year and is interested in Film/TV editing and she mentioned how expensive trade schools are. I told her to look into the program at SCC where Mike was an instructor.

I still have my magnetic pawed lion toy hanging out in the garage... Every time I look at that golden mane I remember lion roaring as he was entertaining kids around the campsite...

:(

Bummer of a thread.

Particularly given that I am building my XJ for the sake of transmitter hunting.

This brings another loss to mind.

I just saw Lion's old Jeep the other day. It was parked in the driveway of a house near mine. I'll have to keep my eye out ot see if it lives there.

I remember wheeling with both of them. There was a very big turn out for Mike's funeral. Lots of Jeeps in the parking area. They both had big hearts!

mikeo.jpg

Back