• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WAVE!!!

x eleventy-three on the Paris picture!

I get waves from built Yota's too. I guess it's a wheeler thing, not just Jeeps.

So i am coming home last night at around 2am and right when i turn on the street i live on i get pulled over! This cop car pulls up along side me and i roll down my window, this cop wearing a huge cowboy hat says "hey partner, you need to slow it down", "oh alright" i reply and he drives off. this coming right after i got my lift kit on!

i waved at a built up jeep today and all he did was look at me funny. then i rememberd oh yeah i'm riding my bike today. doh!

Boxil said:
i waved at a built up jeep today and all he did was look at me funny. then i rememberd oh yeah i'm riding my bike today. doh!

There were 2 fullsize pickups rolling through town today. One pulling an '07 JK and some big ol' Irok's in the back the other had a full tubed out buggy painted desert sand colored. I wanted to wave, but instead I just stared. I too was riding my bike home from work.

-Kevin

I all but wear my arm out returning waves when driving my CJ. I greatly look forward to my XJ being wave-worthy.

GirlScout1 said:
I think the wave is over rated.

I'll remember that next time i drive by you.

I like the Wave got a few the other night from lifted XJs no less. There seem to be a lot of them around Kirkland for some reason.

Well, i usualy wave at other XJ's, but dont get waves back.slightly modded, or hell o alot of mods. i usualy get just weird looks. sometimes i flash my lights. or both. it may just be that i drive AND wheel a stock XJ.

STOCKERS CAN WHEEL TOO!!

not all stock XJs are mommy-rockets.

we just cant go where 35's and 6 inch lifts can...

Back