• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED ASAP

HEY GUYS I NEED 4 SHOCKS FOR A 2" LIFT AND A NEW STABLEIZER

So you don't need those 2 shocks you were going to call me in an hour for on Saturday at 11? Common courtesy dude, when you stand someone up, let them know, don't leave them hanging. I don't hold grudges, so it's over, but we're a tight group so act accordingly.

So you don't need those 2 shocks you were going to call me in an hour for on Saturday at 11? Common courtesy dude, when you stand someone up, let them know, don't leave them hanging. I don't hold grudges, so it's over, but we're a tight group so act accordingly.

Newbs...never called me on my brushguard either :nono:

MDUB wasnt, he is real Jerk! I didnt call him once for a collectible antenna ball he had, and he left me stranded on the trail once.

MDUB wasnt, he is real Jerk! I didnt call him once for a collectible antenna ball he had, and he left me stranded on the trail once.

I didn't leave you at the trail, we were at McDonald's. You were hammered and you took a dump on my roof rack! Also, that wasn't an antenna ball, it was my glass eye that I got when I lost my first one in 'Nam. You're so insensitive.

hahaha.. Now that's funny... Nam stories are great!!! :D

Hope the little one is ok.. Don't let these guys razz ya too bad.. it's all in fun! :D just wait till the drinkin starts at the camp fire! WooHooo!!

WHEEEEW, Glad I dont drink anyMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure I drink any less though either!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:confused1

Back