• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanna do a m&g pre spring run at ram?

haha man Berra was crazy!!! Ill be doing the small dirt roads and obstacles as I have no sliders at the moment.
you dont need sliders.... i dont think i even hit ine the whole time we were out there last time
if i can get my rear driveshaft shortened and a alignment fri and sat i'll be there wanna test the goatmobile
good luck!!! hope you can make it!!!
This weather sucks. How is it out east
we got a light dusting in black forest.... it should be long gone before sunday! we are still good!

Hope you guys have a good time! Wish I could make it, maybe next time. Im headin down to Wolf Creek tonight for some snowboardin this weekend, heard they are gettin some good snow right now!!:clap:
have fun buddy! drive safe!

Hope the weather is better down there. We have about 6-8" on the ground and it is still comming down pretty hard.

every thing is back together so i can make it ,but no armor
you dont need no stinkin armor!!! lol
there are many lines to take so if you dont want to do the "body shop" lines, you dont have to

Hope the weather is better down there. We have about 6-8" on the ground and it is still coming down pretty hard.
we are good! we had a whole 2 cm of snow but its pretty much all gone now
im in black forest about 20 min or so from ram and we always get it worse than most of co springs.

you dont need no stinkin armor!!! lol
there are many lines to take so if you dont want to do the "body shop" lines, you dont have to

You must have never wheeled with Jim. He likes to forget his hearing aids and then go the opposite way that you are spotting him. The skids and sliders on his old rig really took a beating!

lol! gotcha!
someone needs to get a hold of him sunday morning to remind him! :eyes:
last time i pretty much laid my jeep onto its side going through an obstacle but the walls are pretty sandy. i got a couple scratches but no dents...
most of the obstacles can be done safely and slowly.
not all but most... haha
and for the most part, there are different lines for the same obstacle.

berra was pretty crazy when he was there. he really had to push his 2 door on almost every obstacle.
so as long as you are above stock, you will make it just fine!
i got a winch if anyone needs a little help...

we were able to take different lines last time and for the most part we stayed together!

WHO ALL HAS A CB RADIO?

I was really hoping to make it down there this weekend, but my lack of chromo shafts and girlfriend's mom being in town have pretty much removed all possibility of that for me.

Hope you guys have a good time, I'll be looking forward to some good pictures

You must have never wheeled with Jim. He likes to forget his hearing aids and then go the opposite way that you are spotting him. The skids and sliders on his old rig really took a beating!

Thats cause there 19 peeps spoting and there all pointing a different direction ,and i am being fondled by soccer moms at the same time . it's a bieatch being old and cute :>{)))

I was really hoping to make it down there this weekend, but my lack of chromo shafts and girlfriend's mom being in town have pretty much removed all possibility of that for me.

Hope you guys have a good time, I'll be looking forward to some good pictures

Bring your gf and her mom :>{)))

my jeep has a cb, its never been turned on, and has no antenna hooked up to it...
does that count? lol

it's a bieatch being old and cute :>{)))
that needs to go under your current signature!!!!!!!!!!
I've got a CB! not sure how well it works but i got one!
we will have to do some cb testing! lol
What channel
the one with out static!
my jeep has a cb, its never been turned on, and has no antenna hooked up to it...
does that count? lol
i guess it does.... my question didnt include if it worked or not.... haha.

denver peeps. ill be up around 8-ish...
figure my place by 9 then roll to meet up with Kronik and whoever else in falcon...
shoot me a pm if ya need my number
kiefer. my apt is now above my garage instead of around the corner....so just park near garage

Just got done getting the heep ready. See you guys in the morning.

denver peeps. ill be up around 8-ish...
figure my place by 9 then roll to meet up with Kronik and whoever else in falcon...
shoot me a pm if ya need my number
kiefer. my apt is now above my garage instead of around the corner....so just park near garage
see ya then!

whats a good tire pressure for 33 km2s?
its on the trailer, not driving it out there.... i usually run 30/35 psi on the street. i am at 30 right now. should i go lower for tomorrow?

Back