• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanna do a m&g pre spring run at ram?

watching the news....
13 day trends are showing it might snow on the 25th. and mabe the 26th.

no snow and at least 40 on the 27th
this should help keep the heeps cool!

everyone still down to go?
i HOPE so!

Weather is looking good

Denver peeps, you kids wanna meet at my place? We can caravan to the falcon meetup, it's on the way-ish.

2 of us???? really? i thought there was quite a bit of interest in this run.... what happened? im going regardless.

it would be nice to have at least 5 rigs....

I may try to make it. JCR skid is on. ARB got put in the 8.8 today but I'm still waiting on a f'n regulator for my CO2 tank before it'll be operational. I'm not gonna have it by the weekend. We'll see...

I may try to make it. JCR skid is on. ARB got put in the 8.8 today but I'm still waiting on a f'n regulator for my CO2 tank before it'll be operational. I'm not gonna have it by the weekend. We'll see...
what kind of regulator do you need?

oh sorry Ill be there also. Ill be taking alot of pics though. My Jeep isnt 100% yet so Ill be doing the stuff I can manage. But ill see you guys in Falcon at 9:30
sweet! my fiance should be going and taking alot of pics and video too!
john berra (fullthrottle88) was doing quite a bit in his stock xj.
you should be good for most of it! lol.

I've been watching this thread, but the WJ isn't going to be trail ready, so I'll be under it instead. Have a ball dudes!

what kind of regulator do you need?

I ordered the Source adjustable regulator. It just wasn't in stock where I ordered it. They should be sending it my way tomorrow or Monday. I don't necessarily need it to make the trip, but it would be nice to test out the ARB if I had it.

A lady in my interpersonal com. class might join with her TJ. havent seen the TJ at all but she is super chill so would be cool to have her come out.

I ordered the Source adjustable regulator. It just wasn't in stock where I ordered it. They should be sending it my way tomorrow or Monday. I don't necessarily need it to make the trip, but it would be nice to test out the ARB if I had it.
gotcha!
you will probably want lockers for the trip! you dont have to have them but you probably wont be doing everything.... still plenty of lines to take!

yours at least work without the regulator right?

last time my rear locker was the only one engaging. this time i got front and rear WORKING lockers! im excited.. lol

A lady in my interpersonal com. class might join with her TJ. havent seen the TJ at all but she is super chill so would be cool to have her come out.
word! marhya isnt very female friendly. lol. but if shes "chill" things should be aight! hahaha

i talked to ray at ram today and told him we should have about 5 rigs coming for sure mabe a couple more.

told him we would be there at about 10am.
we have to park up front. go in and pay and sign the release.

its 20 bucks per rig,(rig = per jeep)trucks and trailers dont count.
and EVERYONE has to sign the release.
then we are good to go! :sunshine:

ya i am pretty amped. havent ben out there. ya Kristen (girl from class) is really chill. she just wants to get the jeep out and have fun. i hate drama and BS so i wouldnt bring anyone who would entice that.

should turn out to be a good chill day of playing around and testing things out

Back