• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Jan 21st

Did some slight fender trimming. Will be there to see if how much more I need to get rid of.

Might have an old neighbor riding along.

Invited Brian, but he might be up Snowboarding.

What time you guys think you will be at Walker? & are you going to gather in the main parking lot? I will be coming up hwy 9, but I believe the way I normally go brings me in on the Peter Burns Rd.

Rick,
Peter Burns road should dead end at the main trail head for walker. That is were we will be entering from. We should be there at about 930

Last edited:
XJCasper said:
Should we gas up before GI Joes? Or will there be a Top Off Stop before the Trails start?

There are a few gas stations near GI Joes. One in the same parking lot, as a matter of fact.

100_0257.jpg

Blkxjkrawler said:
Again, We are meeting Sunday the 21rst at 9am, GI Joes Parking lot On College way In Mt. Vernon. Take I-5 north, exit #227 SR538/E. College Way. You will see Gi joes from the off ramp, turn right at the light at bottom of offramp and the right again just after Dennys. Any questions shoot me a PM.
Hope to see you there
Ryan

Bump, Trails are nasty with a mix of mud & snow so be prepared.

leaving nnow. heading in from the hwy 9 side, see ya ther. running channel 4, meet ya in the parking lot. (425)422-6275 is my cell #.

To anyone planning one coming to Walker Valley:

Most of the group is already up here in Mt. Vernon, but we're having some technical difficulties and are running slightly late. We will be out at the Walker trailhead by 0930-0945.

Hope to see you there, Jason.

If anyone has any question or needs directions, call my cell at 425.785.2954.

-----Matt-----

WOW... That is all I can say. We just finished off an AMAZING day of wheeling. We had terrain ranging from rocks, stumps and fallen tree's, to snow, and of course nasty deep slick mud. Thanks to all of the people that made the drive, and made today a success. Now post up your pics.
Ryan

T&A-XJ said:
Definatly a good time, thanks for the map and showing me/us around. I will have to get up there again soon.

No problem Tim, thank you for your good memory! There will definately be another run up there in the near future. Especially since they are going to be clear cutting the section of lower mainline we came down today this spring/summer :mad:

wish we coulda made it, sounds like you had fun. We thought we would "slap in" a new set of ball joints Saturday.............. :explosion after finding
a good press ( thank to this forum.....) we got them done today. Oh well, I have more fender trimming to do anyway. Anyway, thanx again for the invite, and I hope to be on the next one.

Andy

T&A-XJ said:
Definatly a good time, thanks for the map and showing me/us around. I will have to get up there again soon.

Hey Tim! Sorry I missed you guys. Couldn't make it down for Sunday.

I managed to get really stuck on Saturday though.

Where's the pics?

Did not take many pics. If someone wants copies to save/post, whatever. Get me an E-mail address and I will forward them on. Matt will probably be the most interested, most are of his XJ.

Megawatt said:
Where's the pics?

Matts camera took a crap on sunday so at this point we are thinking that all of the pics for the weekend might be lost. That would include certain photographic evidence of one persons stuck on saturday:bawl:

Back