• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Jan 21st

Blkxjkrawler said:
I was going to set the meeting time at 9 am at the GI Joes parking lot on College Way in Mt. Vernon. Its right off of I-5 and is really easy for most people to find. Then head out to the trail head from there. If your coming up 9 maybe we could just meet at the trail head? I usually go from the large one off peter burns road as opposed to the lake cavanaugh side. I think there are some people camping out at Michaels house, and I dont know which way he was going to direct them up. I got the feeling he was going to send them up 9. Maybe you can lead a group up that way. Either way, we'll get it shored up as the date draws nearer.
Ryan

I have always gone to Walker from Hwy 9. I exit I-5 at Lake McMurray exit and head out to Hwy 9 and then up to the road (not sure of the name without looking it up, after the firestation).

It would be much easier for me to direct them to GI-Joes;) I am not sure the best way to get out there from Mt. Vernon without looking at a map.

I will assume you are meeting at GI-Joes unless I read otherwise.

Michael

I'm in, unless the Seahawks are still contenders. Can't miss the playoffs. 'Course, they have to get past the Bears first.

Go Hawks!

2xtreme said:
I have always gone to Walker from Hwy 9. I exit I-5 at Lake McMurray exit and head out to Hwy 9 and then up to the road (not sure of the name without looking it up, after the firestation).

It would be much easier for me to direct them to GI-Joes;) I am not sure the best way to get out there from Mt. Vernon without looking at a map.

I will assume you are meeting at GI-Joes unless I read otherwise.

Michael

Yes, I will be meeting everyone at Gi Joes and then leading out to Walker. There are numerous roads including College way,that connect with 9. I just figured a straight shot up I-5 would be easier than trying to navigate the back county roads.
Ryan

IXNAYXJ said:
Hmph. Some people sure love their baseball.... :rolleyes:

-----Matt-----

baseball - football same thing. Just like an M3 and a Miata. :)
CIMG0293.jpg

I can't get ya on anything. I can't win, you own girly cars, sexy cars, and a unibody wheeler. What more could a man ask for? Maybe a girlfriend without pillowpants? :D

edit: i forgot the smily

Last edited:
Dude, I'm not so sure I want on your BFUF island! Maybe I'll just stay a ways off the coast and fish for a bit.

No smily this time.

:)

Damn

Well...Josh Brown couldn't save the Seahawks this time. Even so, I won't be able to wheel on Sunday. But, I'll be seeing some of you on Saturday.

IXNAYXJ said:
Oh, by the way guys, it's Cody's Birthday on the 22nd. Not gonna do a surprise party like Adam's, but we'll think up some kind of appropriate ceremony.
:firedevil

EDIT: Ha! I have as many posts as the year it is...wow. :rolleyes:

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Oh, by the way guys, it's Cody's Birthday on the 22nd. Not gonna do a surprise party like Adam's, but we'll think up some kind of appropriate ceremony.
:firedevil

-----Matt-----

SNIFF SNIFF, uh-oh, do I smell Cordite?

1 week out for this trip, Post up Who's still coming

So far I have
Myself-Ryan (Blkxjkrawler) +
Matt (Ixnayxj) +
Cody (Greenbeltxj) +
Rick (RRT), and his dad "YJ Guy" ?
Jason (XJcasper) ?

Again, We are meeting Sunday the 21rst at 9am, GI Joes Parking lot On College way In Mt. Vernon. Take I-5 north, exit #227 SR538/E. College Way. You will see Gi joes from the off ramp, turn right at the light at bottom of offramp and the right again just after Dennys. Any questions shoot me a PM.
Hope to see you there
Ryan

i will have another guy in a wrangler going up with me, he read this thread and wanted to tag along.

Back