• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Focus Group

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
Guess I'll start posting these meetings too.

Any and all interested, here's the 411 from Elyse.

Hello,

Just a friendly reminder of our regularly scheduled monthly meeting. Tuesday April 8, 2008 from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, at the Northwest Region office in Sedro Woolley.

Here are the topics we would like to cover:

1. M and O grant progress report and direction from the group for future projects.

2. Other topics the group brings to the meeting???

See you Tuesday evening, Elyse

Ba-Riedo said:
Karl are these meetings for anyone to show up to?

-Alex
everyone cept yoo! :eek:

Yes, they are public focus group meetings.

It's a great way to get involved. Even if you show up to one and don't add any input you will hear straight from the horses mouth what is going on at the area.

And it's a great time to get your questions answered from the powers that be.

I just don't have time for them anymore. I have RTW meetings, Elbe Focus Group, Sno-CO ORV, Tamers, and PNW Reigon. Amongst all the work parties and such I just don't have time for this one. I'm working on folks to take my place for the stuff, its just long as folks don't have the spare time that I do.

Yes, if you are interested, you should go. It's a great way to learn and get involved with your local wheeling areas.

Back