• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VP Position

Its official. I will not be in the continental US for most of next year. Of course this comes out after elections! I will be gone mid February until Mar of 2013. I do not know what my internet access will be until I get there.

Do you want to hold another election for the position or wait and see what my access is?

Cory, we really need to get you on the account and get the address changed to start going to your place. Tam will not be able to keep up with it while I am gone.

we can wait and see what your access is. unless you want to drop the position completely then we can hold another election. i'll leave that up to you.

i really don't wanna hold an election again since we just had one :D

maybe we can wait til after the new year?

on a side note: guess we'll have to get that steering worked out on the jeep so it'll be 100% streetable so tamara can take it wheelin with us :)

Last edited:
so i was thinking, wondering if we should talk to chris (91to99) to see if he wants an honorary position to help us in your absence. since your involvement will be only here when ya can.

thoughts anyone?

so i was thinking, wondering if we should talk to chris (91to99) to see if he wants an honorary position to help us in your absence. since your involvement will be only here when ya can.

thoughts anyone?

I'm not sure, becuase in order to keep our "irresponsivle thug" status I thought all the IC BOD members had to have tube on their Jeep, and some of the body removed. :gee:

I kid, I kid. If we were to have someone else step in to help Chris would be my choice.

but maybe he'll bring the responsible back to us "irresponsible thugs" :D

well i'm sure that a "fill in" position" would be ok since he's not taking over any position just helping out.

Back