• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for May 2010 ROTM

VOTE NOW for May 2010 ROTM

• Cottontail

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • ridgerunner97

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • xjtrailrider

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • Rob Mayercik

Votes: 51 28.3%
  • FlexdXJ

Votes: 56 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine's all bolt on, unless you count the welded in crush sleeves for the long arms...

Most of my stuff is bolt on but I also have a share of fab'd n welded stuff too. Balance of ying and yang or cost and sanity. I dont have any sand :laugh:

It'll get there soon enough I'm sure. Stage 1 will be done once I mount my bumpers and the rest of my skids. Stage 2 will be more involved. Axle swaps, cage, and some other ideas are roaming around in my head. Just have to get back to work which should be in the next month or so.

I like that first picture you got there Flex :wave1:

Yeah that camera guy was pretty good. Wonder who he was! :dunno: :D

Wow that XCM is a douche, good luck to the other competitors in this contest. I love Flexd's rig, basically my twin. As to dipshits comment about bolt on stuff and blah blah blah, my shit has been installed by my own two hands, the sliders were custom made for my Jeep by a friend of mine, and the Jeep will never really get any bigger than it is in that picture. It will get some add ons like bumpers and a winch probably a front locker and lightly cut fenders but i'm building it as a light duty Expedition vehicle fairly serious weekend warrior while still able to drive it cross country without batting an eyelash. Fawkin trolls! Congratulations in advance to whoever the winner will be!

Well said brother. Thanks for the compliments. I went through a bunch of crap after hitting a drunk in my old rig and think in the few months I've had this rig its come along pretty good. Bumpers are going on tomorrow sometime. Once I take care of axles its getting a cage in it! Do they make bolt in cages? :roflmao:

A cage, shoot man I don't think we need cages for mall crawlin now. I thought rigs on 31s couldn't make it out of a wet yard.... LOL On the cage topic, I like D and C extreme's for a bolt in, or C Rok Engineering had an Exo idk if they still sell it but it was sweet.

A cage, shoot man I don't think we need cages for mall crawlin now. I thought rigs on 31s couldn't make it out of a wet yard.... LOL On the cage topic, I like D and C extreme's for a bolt in, or C Rok Engineering had an Exo idk if they still sell it but it was sweet.

Yeah man any grass taller than 3 inches and she starts to struggle! :D I am gonna run the cage that SeanR had in his old rig and Tie it into the unibody. That way I can still use my rear seat. Functionality is nice! :D

Congrats man. Good close race to the end, good turnout - I think we have more votes this time than last month.

It's nice to see that so many folks can appreciate the smaller rigs that are more "off-the shelf" than "home-brew".

Congrats man. Good close race to the end, good turnout - I think we have more votes this time than last month.

It's nice to see that so many folks can appreciate the smaller rigs that are more "off-the shelf" than "home-brew".

Thanks Man! Mine will be a mix of off the shelf and home brew stuff soon enough , especially now that I got my Job back and am moving in with a buddy and paying less per month! If I could only stop buying guns I'd be good to go! :D She's getting her bumpers put on tonight. I'm pretty excited about that! Thanks for all the Votes everyone!

Last edited:
Congrats Flexd!! Nice rig and a well deserved win:yelclap:!!!

Thanks man she's looking real good right now with her new front bumper! :D
Frontbumper.jpg

Last edited:
Bumper looks good, Flexd. That the straight or lean-forward hoop?

Great race. At least it was close. Pretty good run there at the end.

Congrats Flexd...

Back