• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for May 2010 ROTM

VOTE NOW for May 2010 ROTM

• Cottontail

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • ridgerunner97

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • xjtrailrider

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • Rob Mayercik

Votes: 51 28.3%
  • FlexdXJ

Votes: 56 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^I'm with Cottontail, this site is supported by wheelers and non-wheelers alike. There are all kinds of XJ's and the people who drive them on here, the demographics are very diverse. I for one own 5 XJ's right now, 2 stockers, 2 stock-mod and one trail rig with some cool home fab stuff and some bolt on's. Cool doesn't always include "one tons" and "four linked rears". I intend for all of my XJ's to stay real world and street legal. I for one think rock crawling competition is cool but its just not practical for everyone to build a rig like that. Jeepspeed is a little different as those rigs can handle the road just fine and can serve dual purpose.

To me its just as cool to see a clean stocker on this site as it is to see a "all-out, no matter the cost" crawler.

Thanks to those that think our Xj's are cool and "worthy" this month:patriot:

oh man, such sick rigs! hard to choose, this is my style of xj. mine fits this category but wouldn't give you guys much of run for your money, nowhere near as nice... good luck to all of you

all i see are bolt on rigs.... so im not voting this month... weak sauce.

Dude, Really? That is a worthless post!

dude grow the fkup. look at robs rig the rockrails are not bolton. they are welded on were the rocker was so they are not all bolton rigs. so get your head out of your a## and vote!

:rattle::rattle::rattle::rattle:

Go Flexd!

Cottontail and XJTrailrider, well said!!

Sometimes, bolt-ons are just the "gateway drug" to bigger modifications.

Modifications are like pringles - nobody can do just one...

Looks like we're gonna have a photo finish!

Last edited:
May the best man win!
I planned to, but with only 14% of the votes...not gonna happen! :dunno:

I'm just glad it wasn't a runaway. This is one of the closest votes in a bunch of months. I'll just have to make my own 2011 XJ calendar featuring 12 pictures of my rig.

Here's to the home stretch for the 3 contenders! :thumbup:

^^^I'm with Cottontail, this site is supported by wheelers and non-wheelers alike. There are all kinds of XJ's and the people who drive them on here, the demographics are very diverse. I for one own 5 XJ's right now, 2 stockers, 2 stock-mod and one trail rig with some cool home fab stuff and some bolt on's. Cool doesn't always include "one tons" and "four linked rears". I intend for all of my XJ's to stay real world and street legal. I for one think rock crawling competition is cool but its just not practical for everyone to build a rig like that. Jeepspeed is a little different as those rigs can handle the road just fine and can serve dual purpose.

To me its just as cool to see a clean stocker on this site as it is to see a "all-out, no matter the cost" crawler.

Thanks to those that think our Xj's are cool and "worthy" this month:patriot:
Xwhatever.

My MJ is staying almost all stock or lightly modded - stock tires, stock suspension height, heck, I even just got the height sensing valve and linkage connected up properly this weekend when I replaced the brake lines.

Aside from the fact that I have 33s on my XJ, it'd fit in this category actually... it's at 3.5", and stock axles still even.

This category is one that I like a lot. I like custom fab too, and I'm going to be doing 2x6 or 2x5 box rocker replacement rock-rails because I don't think it's worth my time to weld on new sheetmetal that's going to rot out again, just because they're super-stock type builds doesn't mean they have to be all bolt on.

Oh, and vote for Rob :patriot: :eyes:

I planned to, but with only 14% of the votes...not gonna happen! :dunno:

I'm just glad it wasn't a runaway. This is one of the closest votes in a bunch of months. I'll just have to make my own 2011 XJ calendar featuring 12 pictures of my rig.

Here's to the home stretch for the 3 contenders! :thumbup:

I figured you would be walking away with it. I love your Jeep almost as much as I love mine! :D

my vote goes for FlexdXJ because he's pimping the same color as my rig

c9cd9e0a9f8945fcaffadce3473e9f3a

I voted. :D

What a F*CK Tard! Any respect this dude had is out the window, you must be lacking in the manly department xcm....... :looser:!! I think everyone starts out with a few bolt on's! I think all the submissions for this month are very nice reguardless! Good luck to all!

Thanks man. Be careful I have bolt-on parts on mine! :D

Most of my stuff is bolt on but I also have a share of fab'd n welded stuff too. Balance of ying and yang or cost and sanity. I dont have any sand :laugh:

Back