• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vintage SEC Swag

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
I was digging around in an tote of old clothes today and came across this shirt. I think it might need to make an appearance in Harlan, if I can still fit in it.

E64ED93F-2201-4AB6-A757-CA50C89F13C3_zpsbgkx22sp.jpg

Heh, my dad and I both have that shirt dirk...

his still fits...

mac 'mine does not' gyvr

Oh man! I wish I had one of those shirts! Looks cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a retro shirt should be available at the Crawl! I like that!

Post a picture of it!

One from '02 (my first Cherokee Crawl), one from '03, and one from '07 (last Cherokee Crawl @ Tellico)

EDIT: I just noticed the ".com" at the bottom of the first shirt lol. Must have been a misprint or something. That was way back when we had a simple message board and we could log in and post crap under other user's names lol

Last edited:
One from '02 (my first Cherokee Crawl), one from '03, and one from '07 (last Cherokee Crawl @ Tellico)

EDIT: I just noticed the ".com" at the bottom of the first shirt lol. Must have been a misprint or something. That was way back when we had a simple message board and we could log in and post crap under other user's names lol

No back then either .com or .org would bring you to the board IIRC. I wish I could find my 02 and 03 shirt. 03 Has probably been my favorite..... IF a retro shirt made a come back I know which one it needs to be! ;) :conceited

No back then either .com or .org would bring you to the board IIRC. I wish I could find my 02 and 03 shirt. 03 Has probably been my favorite..... IF a retro shirt made a come back I know which one it needs to be! ;) :conceited

I went digging in my closet for my '05 and '06 Tellico Crawl shirts and can't find them

I do still have 2 Crawford's Campground shirts in what used to be my size and then 1 that is the size Calvin was then...when he was 3. Now he's 13 so he could use it for a sweat rag (but I keep them hidden so no one throws them out)

Back