• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

very sad jeeps

The only justification I could ever see LOWERING a Jeep would be for racing purposes...but still...

LOLZ yah tohse jeeps are SICK!!!11inspanishthefirstoneisupsidedown!@! 1 day i will get me a JEEP like taht but i will put SPINNAZ and KNEEON on mine bcuz they are 2 wycked!@#!booleantrue!@#$! then i will go 2 teh mudpittz and kick sum AZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz!@#!gabbagabbahey!@#$!

I feel dumber for writing that, but figured it was probably how the proud owners were showcasing their vehicles on cardomain or similar.

casm said:
I feel dumber for writing that, but figured it was probably how the proud owners were showcasing their vehicles on cardomain or similar.

Fo' rizzle. Them spinnaz be da shizzle, yo.

if i seen one of those in a parking lot here, i would just park on top of them.... the other day i seen a F-250 Fx4 ext. cab dropped with spinners and low profile tires, just seems like a waste to me
trevor

hoytinak said:
if i seen one of those in a parking lot here, i would just park on top of them.... the other day i seen a F-250 Fx4 ext. cab dropped with spinners and low profile tires, just seems like a waste to me
trevor
Where did you see it? someone stole one just like that out my gay-rodge yo.:gag:

rock rash said:
Where did you see it? someone stole one just like that out my gay-rodge yo.:gag:
Stole it?! We all know that you finally realized how pointless it was and made it "dissappear" so you could use the insurance money to set up your XJ! :laugh3:

I'll bet the first one has a nice low CG....And a swapped frame. Look at the Camber on the rear tires......no solid axle there. plus how did he fit the front axle INSIDE the oil pan like that? Throw a big block in it, and tear around the city streets. stickin' like glue.

nhrocker said:
Stole it?! We all know that you finally realized how pointless it was and made it "dissappear" so you could use the insurance money to set up your XJ! :laugh3:
not pointless. dope. yo. it hauls @ss b.

I think im gonna be sick

true dat yo

yo G, i'z just be frontin! that shiznit be tight! i'z just bein' all up in ya grill, playa!

Look what this thread has done to us. I'm ashamed with myself..... :gag: :laugh3:

Back