• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Utah 96' XJ Chuggy

Badcop

NAXJA Forum User
Well as hard as it is to do, my upcoming surgery will be putting me out of commision for about the next 18 mos. I love this rig and just as soon keep it than take it in the pooper.

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 1996 SE XJ
Engine- 4.0 with K&N, Crane Cam and crank for a 242, JET Stage II, Optima, just under 71k miles
Transmission- AW4 with extra cooler
T-Case- NP231 with Tera 4:1
Axles- F HP 30, 3.55’s, R LP 35, 3.55’s, LSD, broken, but have a 8.25 open with the 3.55’s and 27 spline for a swap
Suspension- Custom 10-12” Long Arm, 9” Coils, RE Spacers, 5.5 Leafs, 4.5 Blocks, RE Shackles, Rock Krawler LA
Wheels and Tires- 15x10 Eagle, 35x12.5 BFG AT KO with swing out and spare that matches all the way around
Winch- Warn XD9i with Amsteel rope and poly fairlead
Other- Lots of goodies, cb, cd, rockers, BPE’s, Full Cage, 4 way Summit/RCi seating with front harnesses, 2 spare hoods, 1 complete front clip, spare shafts for either the 35 or the 8.25's, spare carriers, R&p's, etc. I still have the complete grey interior minus carpet in really good condition if you wanted to reuse some of it.

I have also listed a set of 30/44 axles for this Jeep, tires, and another rear 8.25 that I will all let go with it for a better price than whats listed. I WILL NOT PART THIS OUT, either it all goes or Ill store it till Im better.

1112402419_dscf0534.jpg

More pictures upon request.

Id like to see 7.5k$ for it as is, will deliver within reason for gas money, otherwise buyer is responsible for pick up or delivery cost.

PM Me or call.

Brian
801-698-9337

Last edited:
Pssst, bro, no i didnt.... thaught I was really drunk till I looked again....lol

Edit: Just to let everyone know, if I dont have any bites by the middle of the week im putting it on Ebay.

0313 said:
Didnt know you were going to sell it, whats with the change?

Badcop said:
Well as hard as it is to do, my upcoming surgery will be putting me out of commision for about the next 18 mos.

-Mike

Shipping to 84043, about 45$

It handles like a champ on the freeway, the bugs become a little bit of a pain, but with sunglasses and a bandana there manageable!!

Badcop said:
Well as hard as it is to do, my upcoming surgery will be putting me out of commision for about the next 18 mos. I love this rig and just as soon keep it than take it in the pooper.

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 1996 SE XJ
Engine- 4.0 with K&N, Crane Cam and crank for a 242, JET Stage II, Optima, just under 71k miles
Transmission- AW4 with extra cooler
T-Case- NP231 with Tera 4:1
Axles- F HP 30, 3.55’s, R LP 35, 3.55’s, LSD, broken, but have a 8.25 open with the 3.55’s and 27 spline for a swap
Suspension- Custom 10-12” Long Arm, 9” Coils, RE Spacers, 5.5 Leafs, 4.5 Blocks, RE Shackles, Rock Krawler LA
Wheels and Tires- 15x10 Eagle, 35x12.5 BFG AT KO with swing out and spare that matches all the way around
Winch- Warn XD9i with Amsteel rope and poly fairlead
Other- Lots of goodies, cb, cd, rockers, BPE’s, Full Cage, 4 way Summit/RCi seating with front harnesses, 2 spare hoods, 1 complete front clip, spare shafts for either the 35 or the 8.25's, spare carriers, R&p's, etc. I still have the complete grey interior minus carpet in really good condition if you wanted to reuse some of it.

I have also listed a set of 30/44 axles for this Jeep, tires, and another rear 8.25 that I will all let go with it for a better price than whats listed. I WILL NOT PART THIS OUT, either it all goes or Ill store it till Im better.

1112402419_dscf0534.jpg

More pictures upon request.

Id like to see 7.5k$ for it as is, will deliver within reason for gas money, otherwise buyer is responsible for pick up or delivery cost.

PM Me or call.

Brian
801-698-9337

NO LONGER FOR SALE, in storage, MODS please delete thread.

Back