• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UPDATE-Meet and Greet at Rausch Creek on Feb.23rd...

Re: Meet and Greet at Rausch Creek on Feb. 23rd...

Mike in NJ said:
Andrew . . . I knew we should have left your sorry :moon: behind in Rifle! (or Mokena, or Bettendorf, or Grand Junction, or . . . .)

Ain't nothing more depressing than seeing you :tear:, right next to yet another plum colored :repair:

So, have you now managed to scare everyone else away from this outing? - I only see 5 with any interest.

Let's go people!!! Free NAC stickers and a chance to hold down your lunch while watching the purple and mint rockem-sockem 'bots lurch across Rausch's landscape.

MG

LOL!!!!!! I am going to be riding behind you so I can count how many times you stall!!!

I sent a few PM's to a few local members to see if they can make it. Hopefully we'll have more than 5.

A.

Mike in NJ said:
Let's go people!!! Free NAC stickers and a chance to hold down your lunch while watching the purple and mint rockem-sockem 'bots lurch across Rausch's landscape.

MG

Hey its electric lime green thank you...besides your just jealous...:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :spin1:

STROKER

warrior said:
I'm in, and bringing to Comanche too. Blue/green.

Hi John,
Good to hear it, I haven't wheeled with you in a long time....

Hopefully my wife will come up with our MJ, they will look like brothers then.

A.

I'm saying I can make it. But I may be Parking lot bound. I have a few little "Issues" that need to be addressed. Worst case, I'll be putting bumpers on that weekend then I'll be all set for when it gets warmer out.

Hey Everyone
I was just up there yesterday 2/16/08
WHAT A BLAST
the snow and ice made RC a whole nother animal...

i had all for wheels locked up and slide backwards down one of the hills comming out of Lake Christy ... and speaking of that evil lake ...
it was frozen solid ... i was the one who grew the balls in the group to check out and ended up spending a good 1/2 hour there doing donuts and such...

gonna see if i can make it next week if not have a good one....

It's not looking good for me anymore as I came back from a job today and seen we got swamped with jobs this week and I'll be headed out of town . guess I will not make it but don't count me out yet things change day to day .

Hey,not a paying member, but just getting back into 4 wheeling and stuff. I would be interested in going. Ive got 4' of lift and 31s, lots of fender trimming and no sway bars. Im figureing I would be on the green and blue trails. Is this still happening? Ive been to Rausch before, but always right seating.

Randeezy868 said:
Hey,not a paying member, but just getting back into 4 wheeling and stuff. I would be interested in going. Ive got 4' of lift and 31s, lots of fender trimming and no sway bars. Im figureing I would be on the green and blue trails. Is this still happening? Ive been to Rausch before, but always right seating.

Yes it is, depending on the weather will determine the trails we go on.

STROKER

OK gents, a quick update...it sounds like we may have some fun with the weather tomorrow, and I am still deciding which Jeep I am taking, but I will definitely be there!!! My wife is not coming up, so I may bring her MJ up since the Trxus MT's handle snow better. It is a gray MJ on 33's. Otherwise I will be in my purple XJ. I will also have a red canpoy set up, so look for that in the parking area to the right of the entrance. I'll try to set it up as close to the entrance as possible, but it sounds like a few other clubs will be up there too. I should be there by 8:30 am. We'll probably take a ride in one group, since the snow will add a nice element of challenge to EVERYTHING!!!

If you can't find me, my cell # is (484)883-6100.

Hope to see you there!!

Andy

I've been thinking a lot about coming out for this, but being as I'm just finally clearing a bout of bronchitis that kept me out of work last week I'm trying to give myself as much time as possible to ensure I'm recovered (don't want a relapse).

I will make a decision by tomorrow evening.

Rob

I might be comming. Only problem is that I am running open diffs and dont have a full size spare yet.

Last edited:
texinteg said:
I might be comming. Only problem is that I am running open diffs and dont have a full size spare yet.

Do you have a strap??:laugh3:

Not a problem, I don't think we'll be doing anything too complicated anyway.

A.

Myself and a buddy of mine will both be comming. So look for 2 guys in 2 Red cherokees that dont know what they are doing. With a strap...haha. Its going to be muddy, wet, and cold.

Back