• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Underused tools and not enough hands.

Anyways to the point, just put this out there just in case someone ever needs a driveway, and so that when I maybe need a helper now and then in the future I might already know people to call that have a clue.

I am in the Widefield / Security area. Drop me a pm.

======================

I have been on and off of here a lot over the years.
I currently own 2 99' XJ's, and have a decent driveway and fair amount of tools, but no one to ever help much working on the jeeps. Both are basically stock. I am currently military being med-boarded (messed up back in Okinawa japan) so I can't do what I use to. I know there are many soldiers on Carson and the afb's that sometimes need some xj help. Drop me a line if you need some help, or just a driveway. The garage is only a single car so basically only for tools. I just wanted to put that out there. I have OBD II diagnostics + some advanced. I am a electronics expert, and I have about striped my old "goonster" (name my bro gave it when I got it in 03 ) down and done rebuild everything but the engine.
==============

Idea of basic tools:
Common basic tools
Small drill press
Compressor- impact- speed racket
Electronics & Electrical - (not into AV or that much)
Floor jack/ jacks / jack stands all heavy capacity + oak cribbing when needed
OBD-2 diag & erase + live data
Gas less low power mig
Misc junk like none other
======================

======================
My bio
25 Married, 2 toddlers expecting 3rd. Basically cross of country boy and nerd.

======================
All rules as of right now
Light Drinking and Light Smoking case by case
No drugs period.
Have to be kid friendly & appropriate
No rap period , I only really listen to country & some rock.

:cheers:

I'm sure we all appreciate the offer :cheers:

Thank you for your service, and sorry to hear about your situation. A good buddy of mine is getting med boarded at the moment, fawked up his legs, and he's been stuck in Ft. Leonard Wood for a couple months doing nothing just waiting for paperwork to go through.
If there's anything I can help with, let me know.

Light Drinking and Light Smoking case by case
No drugs period.
Have to be kid friendly & appropriate
No rap period , I only really listen to country & some rock.

i like this guy already....
my shop is in security behind albertaco's on southmoor....i do much jeep wrenching here and probably have every tool known to man.....and the beer is normally ice cold :D

if you ever need any thing or just wanna come by and BS about jeeps PM me and i'll shoot you my number
Flores

Thanks to everyone who posted. I have a few small Jeep projects upcoming, I will post when I figure out when I gonna start if I think I will need some help.:woohoo:

Back