• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

undecided voters

GSequoia said:
Let's put a different spin on this...

George Bush is the best thing to happen to the A.Q., think of all the people in the region we've ****ed off, so you've got your guys that were on the fence before about the need to kill the evil infidels but now they're all for it...

If I were Osama I'd vote for Bush strictly for job security!

At the same time, with Bush in office, Bin Laden has to watch his back as do all his "officers" since Bush will actually come after them. Kerry will sit back and watch them go by. Fundamentalist Muslims who believe in the Jihad against us don't hate us for our policies, they will hate us no matter what because of our wealth, our "scantily-clad" women (not fully covered), and what we stand for.

BlackSport96 said:
And this from a man with Jesse Jackson and the Reverend Al Sharpton on his side ;)
This being said by a man who has Rush Limbaugh on their side. :sure: :looser:

How did you come to this conclusion?
Just like Glenn, you don't even know me. At least you didn't call me a dope smoking loser.

Last edited:
One thing for many of the middle eastern countries (and some European countries) to turn a blind eye, to the Muslim Fundementalist movements within there own borders, try to find an accomodation (so to speak). Another, to turn a blind eye, when extremists (of whatever flavor) export there views, with armed attacks, outside there borders. Think the possiblity of an M1-A1 Abrams parked in there front yard and F-16´s flying over there homes, might be an incentive, to deal with the nuts at home and jail them, before they export terrorism.
Iraq right or wrong? Who knows, not me, but think the example of Iraq and the possibilities, might give the governments, willing to ignore the terriorists operating (or originating) from with in there borders, some pause. And an incentive, to deal with the extremists, before they **** off the wrong people.

Last edited:
i think its a little late to worry about pis s ing off the wrong people

If anyone here votes for bush and is a member of NAXJA,they are a very big hypocrite.
Read of all the land closures that bush is responsable for. I know there are more important things in life than places to wheel,but to post positive remarkes about bush on a wheeling site makes you look ignorant.

...now ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black.....

Yeah, I remember back when Bush wanted to take 355,000 acres of CA and make it the Sequoia National Monument. ;)

Junkxj, I'm following you now man!! Those damn Republicans, they'll be the demise of our sport!!

Last edited:
After providing thousends of acres of land in alaska to drill for oill? Oh wait, much of bush's wealth came from oil, how could I not understand the ratsonale for this?

Please do not make this personal, I am just posting my personal opinon. By no means do I think this is the right anwser, just what I think. To state what I am saying again, DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONALY, I am not attacking you personaly.This is what makes the USA diffrent than many countrys out there, this can be posted in public domain.

Last edited:
Ramsey said:
For undecided voters (and anyone who thinks John Kerry is fit for
command):

Kofi
Annan vote? If you answered "B," put a big shiny star by your name.

dont forget to vote

Do you know who this man is?
Sorry I havent read the entire post yet so someone may have asked this already.
Nope one one addressed this, isnt he the head of the UN? I think so. And doesnt UN stand for united nations? An organiztion that tries to keep peace and prevent unneeded wars.
It looks like people have forgotton what kerry wants to do with the military can anyone guess? He wants to make is bigger much bigger in fact, increase it by 2 (is it regiments or batttilons I'm not an expert in the field or numbers of troops equals out to). Isnt a large military only good for fighting? Not defending. So wouldnt you rather want this man, then another who hasnt said a thing about increasing out military strength.

Last edited:
Z22_Z33 said:
Do you know who this man is?
Sorry I havent read the entire post yet so someone may have asked this already.
Nope one one addressed this, isnt he the head of the UN? I think so. And doesnt UN stand for united nations? An organiztion that tries to keep peace and prevent unneeded wars.
It looks like people have forgotton what kerry wants to do with the military can anyone guess? He wants to make is bigger much bigger in fact, increase it by 2 (is it regiments or batttilons I'm not an expert in the field or numbers of troops equals out to). Isnt a large military only good for fighting? Not defending. So wouldnt you rather want this man, then another who hasnt said a thing about increasing out military strength.

Do you know what it says above the UN building ??? it quotes a bible verse about beating Swords into plowshares. But guess what...The UN has an army. You should "google" Kofi Annan and the word murder and see what you come up with.

He's not as peace loving as you would think. The people in Rawanda think he's really special. He did absolutly nothing for them...but if genocide is ok in your book he's the guy to look to.

Last edited:
The UN, oh boy. LOL. :)

I could seriously give a rats ass about the UN and their crap. That body is, IMHO beyond usefulness and is as corrupt as any other political body is.

They have tried to do some good, but usually fail. In the end they rely on the US for power, while they try to enforce crappy lil policies they make up to make themselves look good.

I think they should move the UN out of NY, and send em on their way. They are suffering the same fate most political orgs do... bogged down, and no action.

Besides, they have absolutely no authority over the USA. It is always interestining to see the youth talk about the UN like it is some world wide Org that has some authority..... they can go pound sand with Kerry and cuddle all they want.

Not like I really care for NY much, but the UN and their crap has warn out their welcome.

Just my opinion. Take it or leave it. :)

junkxj said:
If anyone here votes for bush and is a member of NAXJA,they are a very big hypocrite.
Read of all the land closures that bush is responsable for. I know there are more important things in life than places to wheel,but to post positive remarkes about bush on a wheeling site makes you look ignorant.
No offece JunkXJ but you must be a fool. ANYBODY that has the job of running this country is going to have to make some moves to keep both sides happy. At least a few little moves. The enviromental movement in this country is too strong to not give in to them a little bit. HOWEVER if you think Bush is worse at this then anybody else running then you are truly a fool.

Glenn,

The kiddies think it's a good thing because thats what they're being taught in school...UN good...US Bad...

Hate to teach them anything the could use in life. :lecture:

I am 18 and can see the UN for what it is. It was preceded by the League of Nations that was formed after "The War to End All Wars" with the goal to end world conflict, our congress kept us out of because of isolationists views. That organization was short lived because it had no real authority and without the U.S. lacked any substantial military force because the war had crippled Europe. It did nothing to stop the onset of WWII, and faded out of existance as the war grew closer. The UN is in a similar situation now, with the US basically ignoring it, it has found itself basically powerless. Unless the world decides to consolidate into a single nation and give the UN real power, this kind of an organization is useless. Kofi Annon is the corrupt leader of a corrupt organization. But hey gues what? Bill Clinton has stated that he would like to be the new secratary general after Annon's term is up.:wierd:

red91inWA said:
Glenn,

The kiddies think it's a good thing because thats what they're being taught in school...UN good...US Bad...

Hate to teach them anything the could use in life. :lecture:
I know what you mean, my little sister came home from school one day saying that Bush was responsible for global warming.:dunno:
I must have missed all of the political rederick in schools by a couple of years. Or my teachers had enough sense to recognise it and chose not to teach it.

Last edited:
TRNDRVR said:
This being said by a man who has Rush Limbaugh on their side. :sure: :looser:

How did you come to this conclusion?
Just like Glenn, you don't even know me. At least you didn't call me a dope smoking loser.
And you don't know me either...what's your point? My guess is your a Democrat and support Kerry therefore Sharpton and Jackson would be on your side...am I correct, or are you Libertarian or something else?

CW said:
I know what you mean, my little sister came home from school one day saying that Bush was responsible for global warming.:dunno:
I must have missed all of the political rederick in schools by a couple of years. Or my teachers had enough sense to recognise it and chose not to teach it.

Or it could be from the polices he creates/favors. On one of these posts around here someplace states why the 4wd association likes bush. Take a look at it would ya. It basically states bush has a relaxed view on pollution and kerry has much harsher views on pollution. Then again your sister could have mixed up what the teacher actually said like he isn’t helping or something else and jumps to a conclusion.
It’s much like 2 plus 2, you add them to together and get what? Rather then just leaving them separate.

Oh it looks like infamous around these parts, how cool. How does one get ratings of either bad or good?

BlackSport96 said:
And you don't know me either...what's your point? My guess is your a Democrat and support Kerry therefore Sharpton and Jackson would be on your side...am I correct, or are you Libertarian or something else?
Nope!!!

Nope??? BTW, i just read your sig...Rush isn't the only to ever use drugs. How about our last president. "I smoked but did not inhale..." Agreeing with a person's political views doesn't mean you agree with everything they say and to assume that is just foolish.

CW: What makes you think that this planet is honestly dying or being ruined by us? This Earth is thousands of years old and I doubt that we will singlehandedly ruin the plant. I don't disagree that pollution should be kept down but at what price? Everyone always says that those who would give up liberties for freedom deserve neither when saying the Patriot Act is bad, but at the same time if we give up our "gas-hog, polluting, dirty SUVs" and get a perfectly clean, pristine planet, what's the point if we don't have the ability/right to explore the planet?

BlackSport96 said:
Nope??? BTW, i just read your sig...Rush isn't the only to ever use drugs. How about our last president. "I smoked but did not inhale..." Agreeing with a person's political views doesn't mean you agree with everything they say and to assume that is just foolish.
Not to mention that at least Rush got help and told his fans the truth. Getting addicted to pain killers is not the same as a cocaine using"junkie" He got help, he cleaned up his act and he came out about his problem and didn't try and blame it on everyone else.

DrMoab said:
Not to mention that at least Rush got help and told his fans the truth. Getting addicted to pain killers is not the same as a cocaine using"junkie" He got help, he cleaned up his act and he came out about his problem and didn't try and blame it on everyone else.

Prior to this, that was Rush' stance tho. Any drug abuse was the same.

Sarge

DrMoab said:
Getting addicted to pain killers is not the same as a cocaine using "junkie".
Wrong!!! It's exactly the same.
It's just a different "drug of choice".

Back