• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unable to view thread?

Rob Mayercik

NAXJA Member #920
NAXJA Member
Something odd tonight -

Was browsing the Mod Tech board, came across a thread I couldn't get into. It's not showing as locked, and when I hover my mouse pointer over it I do get the popup with a preview of the initial post.

However, if I click on it, I get told I don't have permission to access the page. I can also see that there are 6 replies, yet if I click on the reply count to get the list of users who posted, I get the "denied access" message again.

It just struck me as odd, since I can't recall ever running across what appears to be a non-locked thread on one of the "public" boards that I couldn't get into.

The thread is http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1138889

Did one of the mods lock the thread and forget to turn on the little padlock icon?

It was moved to the garage can.

Wasn't me and I'm not sure why.

mac 'but that's where it is' gyvr

OK. Interesting that it didn't display as "moved".

Thanks.

Maybe cookies are getting in the way. Try viewing on a different browser?

David Bricker / SYR

When clicking the link....

"lazyxj, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Please read Introducing NAXJA Forum Supporters & Changes to Registered Guests
Log Out Home"

Just another computer thing.

Back