• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turd Polishing

Boy you guys are bitchy this morning.......drink a little more coffee or something. :tears:

:smootch:

Goatman said:
Boy you guys are bitchy this morning.......drink a little more coffee or something. :tears:

:smootch:

You know how CRASHitt is when he has to wear those high heels!

:D

hinkley

My panties are all bunched up, and I'm crampy. Must be time to take my Midol.

CRASH

He's the only guy I know who's doing honey do's when he works on his own Jeep.......and he still spends his time working on everyone else's junk.

You're right....he must crave mama's abuse. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Goatman said:
He's the only guy I know who's doing honey do's when he works on his own Jeep.......and he still spends his time working on everyone else's junk.

You're right....he must crave mama's abuse. :woohoo: :woohoo:

What abuse? :twak:

Lupine said:
What abuse? :twak:

Please......don't tell us about it. :shocked: :gee:

Goatman said:
He's the only guy I know who's doing honey do's when he works on his own Jeep.......

Now that nust be the reason why the new project is taking soooooo long.

We all know how us guys hate doing "Honey do's".

hinkley

Fawker, here is my report after the weekend: Engine, tranny and t-case are in, the front axle is in (bolted to a temporary crossmember), and the new suspension is mocked up. The Princess is cut up and being taken to the dump piece by piece.

I heard that in your old age, you forgot which weekend the meet-and-greet was being held on. Way to go, Forest Gump.

CRASH

CRASH said:
Fawker, here is my report after the weekend: Engine, tranny and t-case are in, the front axle is in (bolted to a temporary crossmember), and the new suspension is mocked up. The Princess is cut up and being taken to the dump piece by piece.

I heard that in your old age, you forgot which weekend the meet-and-greet was being held on. Way to go, Forest Gump.

CRASH

About time you made some progess on that junk! Keep it up, I'm sure wifie is in a much better mood! :D

It has nothing to do with old age, it is just my busy a$$ schedule!

hinkley

It has nothing to do with old age, it is just my busy a$$ schedule!

Yeah, being a sugar momma's hubby is rough duty, I'm not sure I'd be man enough to handle that......... :D

CRASH

CRASH said:
Yeah, being a sugar momma's hubby is rough duty, I'm not sure I'd be man enough to handle that......... :D

CRASH

Just call me "Mrs. Hinkley" or "Mr. Mom" :D

hinkley

CRASH said:
Besides, the stroker will cure all

Then you may want to upgrade shafts or the whole rear axle, My Stroker wiped out my 31 spline 9" shafts. Took the 9" apart to freshen up before installing in the "truggy" and had twisted the splines on both. I just used it as an excuse to go to 40 splines and a spool...who needs a big bulky 35 spline 60? Seriously after the stroker install and a heavy right foot I broke everything in the front end, ARB, warns, CTMs, etc... just can't gag it like ya used to with the 4.0

Yeah, I'm a bit worried. I have two sets of Dutchmann 31 spline shafts, and the spare set is always in the Jeep. We shall see how long they last!

CRASH

CRASH said:

CRASH

When you say engine do you mean stroker, or 200k+ Princess I motor?

200k + Princess engine. It's just there for mockup purposes, or, if I run out of time before the first event of the summer, I can hook it up and go!

No more Eagle rods available from the manufacturer (discontinued), so I need to find some new 4.0 rods, or someone that has Eagle's in stock.

CRASH

Besides, the stroker will cure all!
Yeah, thats what I said until my stroker took out my pos d35 and my preasure plate within a month and that was with stock tires. Now my jeep is all torn apart and I still don't have enough miles on it to have fun with it yet. I love the torque though. :greensmok

CRASH said:
200k + Princess engine. It's just there for mockup purposes, or, if I run out of time before the first event of the summer, I can hook it up and go!

CRASH

We all know (right) how busy we get having Tea Parties which take away from our Junk building. :rolleyes: Must be ready for more excuses!

hinkley

Back