• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Thanksgiving Questions

I work maybe 35 hours a week, but I'm obviously the odd one out. I would like to see the group get together monthly ... I haven't seen any monthly get togethers at pizza places in awhile either?

My rig's down for the month since my motor is shot, but I'll gladly pull something together once I get familiar enough with some of the areas. I could "organize" a group, but I sure as hell can't lead it down the trail!

I like the idea Torx I'd like to meet more NWC GUYS I think most of the few I've met aren't even on here anymore except Tim. My problem is I live on a ISLAND and have a couple kids and sol proprietor of the family so if anyone ever wheels the northend I'm down but southern wheeling is likely out for me ;-(

I like the idea of a monthly run/get together. Why not just plan camping trips? Yeah its fun to camp where you can wheel, but thats not 100% of what this should be about. I own a very busy business, but yet, have still camped EVERY single weekend with my kids since February. It doesn't always have to be a wheeling destination. Why can't it, every once in awhile, just be about camaraderie? Get the wives, kids, friends/family together, take over a campground, and get to know each other...can't hurt.

Been working a steady 50 all summer to prepare for harvest. October 1st we fire up the first of 4 machines that I have to keep running untill January 15th.

Also just drug the Black Sheep out of the corner of the shop. Aired up the Kevlars,checked the fluids and threw some Insurance at it.

It was kinda nice to drive the black death trap again.

I think it's been parked since last turkey day run? Not really sure anymore. Time seams to pass so quickly now.
Damn Dave! I know you had a bump in the road that took you out for a bit, I can't wait to see you on a run again! Hope things are kicking ass in the boringdave household
, but yet, have still camped EVERY single weekend with my kids since February. It doesn't always have to be a wheeling destination. Why can't it, every once in awhile, just be about camaraderie? Get the wives, kids, friends/family together, take over a campground, and get to know each other...can't hurt.
first off, I'm super envious of you hahaha!!

Second off I completely agree man! Getting together around a fire with a group is a great stress reliever.. Hope to see you make it next go around!

Damn Dave! I know you had a bump in the road that took you out for a bit, I can't wait to see you on a run again! Hope things are kicking ass in the boringdave household

first off, I'm super envious of you hahaha!!

Second off I completely agree man! Getting together around a fire with a group is a great stress reliever.. Hope to see you make it next go around!

The bump isn't the issue. I have spent more money on this
2fc664f7473b6f5d742399e7944b3ef8.jpg

Then you did on a new atlas.
Just haven't been in the Jeeping mood anymore. Well, the gay jay Jeeping mood anyway. Have had the XJ out quite a few times over the summer. It's just a better fit for the family.
You know things like back doors,trunk space and a roof rack to haul the boat on.

The bump isn't the issue. I have spent more money on this
2fc664f7473b6f5d742399e7944b3ef8.jpg

Then you did on a new atlas.
Just haven't been in the Jeeping mood anymore. Well, the gay jay Jeeping mood anyway. Have had the XJ out quite a few times over the summer. It's just a better fit for the family.
You know things like back doors,trunk space and a roof rack to haul the boat on.

Where's the full tank shot, not just this teaser?

Rolled through Horse Camp today, there are new signs up saying Corral sites are open to campers with horses only. There's no effective date on the signs so it seems like that's the rule year round now. From what I could see there's only one site without a corral. Site 9 may get a bit crowded if we try to camp there.

Rolled through Horse Camp today, there are new signs up saying Corral sites are open to campers with horses only. There's no effective date on the signs so it seems like that's the rule year round now. From what I could see there's only one site without a corral. Site 9 may get a bit crowded if we try to camp there.
I don't want to accept defeat, but it might be time to go to a large dispersed spot, and not have to deal with the .gov, or bird watching mushroom pickers.

There's a large area at the top of Rutherford Rd, and another good sized area up Universtity Falls. :dunno:

I don't want to accept defeat, but it might be time to go to a large dispersed spot, and not have to deal with the .gov, or bird watching mushroom pickers.

There's a large area at the top of Rutherford Rd, and another good sized area up Universtity Falls. :dunno:

but then where will we poop?

Well that's horse shit!

Sorry, had to

5 gallon bucket with a fred meyer plastic bag inside. That way after you go, you can feel like a dog owner, walking around with a bag of turds like it's no big thing. Bring em on a trail run and stuff.

5 gallon bucket with a fred meyer plastic bag inside. That way after you go, you can feel like a dog owner, walking around with a bag of turds like it's no big thing. Bring em on a trail run and stuff.
The only thing I've ever bought at REI

Back