• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest: 5/8

I have noticed lately that the jeep wave has been extended to the xj crowd. I have been getting the wave when I drive mine and even from those stuck up wrangler drivers.

Dave

Lmao,
You're right sometimes, try waving at a Jk 4door. It gets even better.

when I had my JK some of the "new jeep" JK owners were clueless, or stuck up.
Either way I was waving at the Jeep not them. But lately it seems most 4door JK owners are well not waving so now I won't wave unless they do first... they must pay the older Jeeps homeage...LOL
Oh yeah, I'll wave at most any lifted XJ, I don't care it's a jeep thing. Most lifted XJ owners understand better then any stock 4door Jk "newbie Jeep owner" ever would.

Lmao,
You're right sometimes, try waving at a Jk 4door. It gets even better.
when I had my JK some of the "new jeep" JK owners were clueless, or stuck up.
Either way I was waving at the Jeep not them. But lately it seems most 4door JK owners are well not waving so now I won't wave unless they do first... they must pay the older Jeeps homeage...LOL
Oh yeah, I'll wave at most any lifted XJ, I don't care it's a jeep thing. Most lifted XJ owners understand better then any stock 4door Jk "newbie Jeep owner" ever would.
Hey Outdoors, I used to wave in my four door JK (albeit I was modded) and was even seen wheeling with a certain silver two door :wave1: Good to see you here! :cheers:

Count me in for the run! I can bring my small propane BBQ for dogs. Also a little note on those permits, they take debit cards for them as well so no need for exact cash/change.

A caravan would be sweet. Who all is coming from NORTH of the Columbia River? We could meet somewhere like Delta park where its easy to pile everyone onto the freeway in one line.

Would love to go unless you guys think it's gonna be too crowded.
I honestly hope to see a huge turnout for this!

Your more than welcome to come out and tag along.

Count me in for the run! I can bring my small propane BBQ for dogs. Also a little note on those permits, they take debit cards for them as well so no need for exact cash/change.

A caravan would be sweet. Who all is coming from NORTH of the Columbia River? We could meet somewhere like Delta park where its easy to pile everyone onto the freeway in one line.

Another grill may be handy.

I wonder where I got the idea of a hot lunch. :shhh:

Where is Delta Park?

Point the way and I shall try to show up.
Right as you enter Oregon.

That dumb edit button.. doesn't seem to work for me.. POS..

Should we get a TOBRING List? Or Everyone bring what you want, if you have a grill bring it?

So Delta Park it is, how about we meet at the entrance to PIR. There is a decent size parking lot there and the gas station on the opposite side of the freeway is usually the same price as the Chevron in Banks so we can fill up there.

Torx, does that sound good to you....dont want to intrude on your planning, also that warm meal idea is courtesy of PW members that turned me on to the yummy goodness of a warm meal on a cold day on the trail so I cant take credit :)

I keep thinking we have a few weeks to go, but this is in 11 days!

It looks like we'll have at least 15 rigs in for this, and possibly another 6 as "maybes".

As for the group lunch, Bronzewyrm has offered up his stand up grill, and FivenDime has also offered to bring his (thanks guys!). I think with those two we'll have plenty of grilling space.

If you want to bring something out for the group, post up. If you want to bring a sack lunch, and then get talked into a delicious hot meal on the trail, that's fine too. :D

I'll probably pick up a pack of hot dogs, buns, and soda to share.

So Delta Park it is, how about we meet at the entrance to PIR. There is a decent size parking lot there and the gas station on the opposite side of the freeway is usually the same price as the Chevron in Banks so we can fill up there.

Torx, does that sound good to you....dont want to intrude on your planning, also that warm meal idea is courtesy of PW members that turned me on to the yummy goodness of a warm meal on a cold day on the trail so I cant take credit :)

How many people would be interested in a WA convoy?

I think there's only maybe three or four of us coming from this side of the river.

ill have my xj, and a bronco. "a feiw have seen." were defenit campers as of now.
there will be one confirmed jk unlimited, and a 2nt JKU as a maby for saturday.
ill bring my grill setup. were bringing fruit salad and some chicken legs
one of the others in my group will have some meat for sat too.

im sooo ready, and have soooo much going down right now.:explosion

bronze.

Ohhhhhhhhh snap............... I totally forgot.

I will be in Florida from the 6th until the 11th..........

DAMN, that sucks. As inexperienced as I am with this stuff, this was going to be the perfect event for me.

Still down for bringing some tater salad. looks like ill be noobing it as well in the ZJ though.

will i need tow points for this ?

icon10.gif

I know I will be in the convoy. I am trying to gather others as well :rof:

Back