• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Memorial Weekend

mopar440 said:
West si- EEED!!!:laugh:

Word
cartman_rapper.jpg

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:
What time Friday are you leaving. I'm thinking of leaving in the morning in case room is at a premium up there. You're welcome to follow if schedules work out. We can meet up somewhere on the west side.

any time you are ill be ready....

ati2ude said:
can a guy with a wrangler attend your guys little get together?

this is by no means an "official" event. it's pretty much an open invite. you are more than welcome to join us. the more the marrier. just come prepared and be responsible.

ati2ude said:
can a guy with a wrangler attend your guys little get together?

I s'pose a poser Wrangler like yours can tag along!!!:gag: Just kidding, Chris!!!

PS... I'll get photos and junk from yesterday posted later... busy day!

so here is the tentative list i have so far....

myself and kids (Mojo)
85xj4dr
redjeep3
Richard Cranium
Mudxj92
JuniorXJ
WheelinJR
Torx
Mopar440
Bluebuddy
Ati2ude
Bloodtypejeep
Outdoors

Nice size group! should be a blast if everyone shows. :thumbup:

please post up and let me know if you are for sure, when your planning on coming up and approx how long you will be there. just need some idea on how much space to try and reserve for the group.

Leaving here early Sat. morning, 'till Sunday...

leaving here saterday morning. more then likely gonna follow mopar440 up and will also be there till sunday evening. it will be me and my son who is 16. looking forward to it guys

I am going to try for Saturday Night. I will be out of town the 21st~23rd. If I get stuck in Florida, I may not get back until Sat evening.

So I am a for sure on Sunday, hopefully I can make it out miday on Saturday.

Looks like I'm gonna have to stay in town for the UFC fight on Saturtday night. So I'll be up early Sunday and possibly staying Sunday night. It'll be me in the XJ and my bro in the TJ.

i would like to be out there friday eve. and stay till at least late late late sat. but funds aint as good as i would hope. so ill have to make it a single day jobbie on saturday. when do ya'll lazy monkies plan on waking. ill be sure to be there at least 30 min before.

Back