• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Feb 19-21

Re: TSF 2/20 feeler

I have to keep my noobness out of your birthday. But I still have plenty of cut up 2x6 stacked on the side of my house. If anyone wants to swing by and load up you are more than welcome. I'm only 2 miles off hwy 26 in Beaverton..

:woohoo: Happy birthday and have fun..

Spike

Boss approved friday off, so lemme know what time we are pulling out Dustin.

Cool, I still need to put in for the days off. I'll probably roll out in the afternoon, get camp set up in the day light, and scrounge for firewood. I really wish Horse Camp was open.

I have to keep my noobness out of your birthday.

Spike

More than welcome to come out, Spike. I'm thinking we'll do the OG night run route of Hoodraiser, Hogsback, and Archers. Nothing too hard, but really fun to do at night.

Cool, I still need to put in for the days off. I'll probably roll out in the afternoon, get camp set up in the day light, and scrounge for firewood. I really wish Horse Camp was open.

More than welcome to come out, Spike. I'm thinking we'll do the OG night run route of Hoodraiser, Hogsback, and Archers. Nothing too hard, but really fun to do at night.

cool. if Willow decides to go i may have to wait till 3pm when they get out of school... she may change her mind by then though... we'll see?

X's 2 Spike, don't let the noob thing hold ya back. Your more than welcome.

You should try and make it Spike. Like you said you already live so close. Im still a semi newb and I wouldnt miss it. Jeeps, Camping, partying, Whats wrong with you?

I have to keep my noobness out of your birthday. But I still have plenty of cut up 2x6 stacked on the side of my house. If anyone wants to swing by and load up you are more than welcome. I'm only 2 miles off hwy 26 in Beaverton..

:woohoo: Happy birthday and have fun..

Spike

Come on Spike you know that you want to go, it is going to be super funn. Then you can do your First night run with us!!!

The jury is still out on this trip for me. I'll see if I can annoy the wife enough that she thinks I'm doing her a favor by leaving her alone for a weekend.

The jury is still out on this trip for me. I'll see if I can annoy the wife enough that she thinks I'm doing her a favor by leaving her alone for a weekend.

You gotta come Ken. Who's gonna pull us out of the snow when we get stuck at 2a.m. ?

oh, and see if you can drag the Bro-in-law out too.... he's bout due to test drive that hunk-O' sheet by now isn't he ?

:cheers:
Rod aka Mojo

I may be up there I will look for you I would like to go on a run with you guys. and Happy Birthday early Dustin

Thanks Pat, we'll probably be camped at Lyda Camp and running channel 4 on the radio. See you this Saturday.

You gotta come Ken. Who's gonna pull us out of the snow when we get stuck at 2a.m. ?
I would be shocked if we see snow even on the sides of the roads. :tear:

Someone jinxed this winter.

oh, and see if you can drag the Bro-in-law out too.... he's bout due to test drive that hunk-O' sheet by now isn't he ?

:cheers:
Rod aka Mojo

We're working on the sheetbox tomorrow. Might even run under its own power at the end of the day.

no chris, he's talkin about the last time he went up lookin for lyda... he was really lost, by the time he found us, he had to head home!

he should have a map by now..

spike buy a garmin lol

noo... NO! oh dear.. Please tell me he didnt think it was this weekend?:fuse:

Back