• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Feb 19-21

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Looking to make a run to TSF for my birthday, the weekend of the 20th. I'm thinking maybe a Friday-Sunday trip depending on interest. I never got my epic night run last year, so I was thinking on planning this trip around a night run.

Set up camp at Lyda Friday (19th) evening
Hit the trails around 8:30 that night (bring on the Redbulls!)
Maybe get back to camp around 2:00
Happy B-Day TORX party1:
Sleep in Saturday
Hit a few more trails Saturday afternoon.

Any interest?

You don't need a 42" LED light bar to participate in a night run. A simple pair of headlights will work, and not blind the person in front of you. Obviously running trails at night is a greater challenge, but I'm not going to state any requirements for this run. Just be sure you have front and rear tow points, and come prepared for the conditions.

If nobody is up for the night run, then we could always just do the traditional 9:00am meet at Rogers on Saturday.

*Plans could change if we get a good snow fall.*

Last edited:
Re: TSF 2/20 feeler

How about the 6th that is my birthday weekend and we will be up at browns camp for the day.

Ah Man! 21! Plan to sleep in real late Saturday, lol. I might be able to ride shotgun with someone that weekend if someone needs a co pilot.

Maybe? I was planning on going to the Slab that weekend but I'm still not sure I'll even be able to get a break-in run before then so this could possibly double as my break-in...

you mean 99.5% . . . . right Chris ? you gotta go break in those tires man.

Plus i need some extra help messing with Dustin when he passes out

party1:

Ok you talked me into it. We are 99.5% in now. Cant pass up some good partying and messing with passed out guys. :cheers:

I'll be coming up with a buddy for the weekend, I think i'll get a permit for 2 cords of wood, and I'll just cover the camp wood for the weekend. and trailer the rest home..

I think this will be another sober trip for me, just to piss everyone off. :D

Also, is everyone up for the epic Friday night run? I expected that to get the thumbs down.

Friday: Camp setup/Epic friday night run sober
Saturday: wake up afternoon.. Wheel all day
Saturday night: Dustin gets plasterd..:firedevil

I think this will be another sober trip for me, just to piss everyone off. :D

Also, is everyone up for the epic Friday night run? I expected that to get the thumbs down.

Boss approved friday off, so lemme know what time we are pulling out Dustin.

:yelclap:

Back