• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trucks! ZJ Build

Not sure but i guess he doesn't like me? :dunno: not hurting my feelings. I guess he is mad because i defended the Trucks Guys for the XJ build

FlexdXJ said:
Not sure but i guess he doesn't like me? :dunno: not hurting my feelings. I guess he is mad because i defended the Trucks Guys for the XJ build

Not mad and never said anything about liking you, but when you come on here and start telling me what to do, then I am going to tell you and anyone else to pound sand...So you want to express your opinion and get bitchy when I express mine, then pound sand. And you defending the trucks guys, I never said anything about that. I simply asked as to why we are supposed to watch what we say just because their on TV. When I say something stupid, no one hesitates to bash me.

As far as Moab is concerned, you stir your fare share of shit yourself, so you are just as much the kettle as I am.

darincraft said:
Ok, whatever. There is no use in continuing this rant. No matter what, you think I'm wrong, I think your wrong, whatever.
:D

Man, did they only have the extra, super, giant, major absorbent tampons at the store today?

I never said anything about you being wrong. Just that you seem to be more angry than the person you are bitching about being angry.

You are proving my point. :D

DrMoab said:

Man, did they only have the extra, super, giant, major absorbent tampons at the store today?

I never said anything about you being wrong. Just that you seem to be more angry than the person you are bitching about being angry.

:roflmao:

FlexdXJ said:
What's up your ass dude? :D

Never ask that question of Richard Greer, he'll snap and go all "Officer and a Gentleman" on your ass!

darincraft said:
Not mad and never said anything about liking you, but when you come on here and start telling me what to do, then I am going to tell you and anyone else to pound sand...So you want to express your opinion and get bitchy when I express mine, then pound sand. And you defending the trucks guys, I never said anything about that. I simply asked as to why we are supposed to watch what we say just because their on TV. When I say something stupid, no one hesitates to bash me.

As far as Moab is concerned, you stir your fare share of shit yourself, so you are just as much the kettle as I am.

When did i ever tell you what to do Man? You need to get laid or something and stop busting my balls over some dumb shit. You really need to get off the forum and go wheel your rig and GET A LIFE! Its the internet i can keep going but i don't feel like wasting my time :conceited

Ok I apologize, I have had the worst friggin day and I should just have kept my mouth shut.

Flexed, Sorry I misunderstood your statement and reacted poorly, now that I reread it I saw that I was being a dumbass. I should have reread it before I got pissed and posted, so I apologize. I have a really bad habit of getting on the computer and reading when I get frustrated with homework.

Moab, it may sound stupid but I actually got you confused with someone else. I knew you changed you name and changed it back. In the midst of my petty BS, I allowed myself to mistake you for someone else. I won't say who, but he is a dem that is always stirring the shit whenever a political thread comes out.

I know this doesn't make a difference with you guys, but it makes me feel better to admit I was being an idiot.

Group hug? :doh:

So many people don't admit it when they are wrong. I respect you for doing so.

darincraft said:
Ok I apologize, I have had the worst friggin day and I should just have kept my mouth shut.

Flexed, Sorry I misunderstood your statement and reacted poorly, now that I reread it I saw that I was being a dumbass. I should have reread it before I got pissed and posted, so I apologize. I have a really bad habit of getting on the computer and reading when I get frustrated with homework.

Moab, it may sound stupid but I actually got you confused with someone else. I knew you changed you name and changed it back. In the midst of my petty BS, I allowed myself to mistake you for someone else. I won't say who, but he is a dem that is always stirring the shit whenever a political thread comes out.

I know this doesn't make a difference with you guys, but it makes me feel better to admit I was being an idiot.

Kudos to you. Way to own up.

E

DrMoab said:

May i use this for my sig sir?:wave:

darincraft said:

Its cool Man. You had me confused about what i was doing. Shit Happens! :D :peace:

Elias said:
With that avatar, I think a lot of people are confused about what you're doing.. ;)

E

No i just think Quagmire is hilarious! :D

Mudderoy said:
Group hug? :doh:

So many people don't admit it when they are wrong. I respect you for doing so.

ughug.gif

Back