• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truckhaven this weekend.

Hey you folks with high profile rigs(motor homes & campers, watch out this weekend out here they're calling for HIGH winds. So be careful and park so the wind doesn't beat you to death.
This is for us in the Coachella Valley which i think goes all the way to salton sea.

Wind is your friend, some times.It is going to be very dusty out there after the rains we had.Just don't like the high winds.Park with your nose into the wind, trust me. The wind won't tear you out of the camper when you open the door

LOL

it counts if you're going to drive it out and have a beer with me saturday night

Hey i just wanted to bring you all a little ray of sunshine. :cheers:
Palm Springs
Feels Like: 89° F
Wind: 0 mph at North
Humidity: 72% :rattle:
Dew point: 73° F :rattle:
Barometer: 29 inches and steady
Sunrise: 6:37 AM PDT
Sunset: 6:37 PM PDT
Looks like a great day to play.

Have a great weekend. :D

By the way the sun is just starting to warm us up.

Last edited:
I will get out there this evening, and currently plan to stay til earlyish Sunday a.m...

Man the weather is great today.The winds at my place are gone. temps are low. Wish i could go and it is only a hour from my house.

It wouldn't be fun. There's a lot of damn kids there that would jsut annoy you.

Except for Cal, he's getting pretty old.

Back